HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 154 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow. I'm absolutely stunned.

We got some conspiracy theorists this HHN season y'all. It's moments like this where I wish Murdy would throw a huge curveball one year, where it's either all original mazes or the IPs are from films that are so obscure, either foreign or 30+ years old, just to annoy the fans who keep wanting repeats, but NOT THIS YEAR! WE CAN"T HAVE REPEATS THIS YEAR SPECIFICALLY. :bonk:

This would never happen, but I kid you not if Murdy decided to make, let's say Blumhouse, an RIP exclusive attraction, all the complainers tomorrow would throw a tantrum.

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
We got some conspiracy theorists this HHN season y'all.
Call them conspiracies, but everything seems to all line up. Those facades are clearly false flags as Blumhouse and Insidious are really It and the Conjuring. You don't believe me? I have EVIDENCE. Seinfeld is better than Friends, two plus two equals the color red, and Murdy is the ultimate carney. He likes to trick people. Not only that, but Murdy is into a lot of paranormal themes. What does paranormal relate to? THE OOCULT. What is the biggest fear of the occult? The anti-Christ. What does the anti-Christ do? Take over the world. I think Murdy is doing more than doing mazes that fans aren't thrilled about, but I think Murdy is not only a carney, but a globalist. There is a war out for our minds and Murdy is working against us! THIS MAD MAN MUST BE STOPPED! SOMEBODY GET INTO THE SECRET BUNKER WHERE STAGE 28 WAS AND FIND THOSE HIDDEN FACADES! THEY'RE THERE SOMEWHERE! THE DIPPIN DOTS GUY TOLD ME ABOUT THEM! I HAVE SOURCES! ME MUST UNCOVER THIS CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!

landscape-1449079735-alex-jones-lead.jpg

WE MUST STOP THE HORROR NIGHT GLOBALISTS!!!!!!

Call them conspiracies, but everything seems to all line up. Those facades are clearly false flags as Blumhouse and Insidious are really It and the Conjuring. You don't believe me? I have EVIDENCE. Seinfeld is better than Friends, two plus two equals the color red, and Murdy is the ultimate carney. He likes to trick people. Not only that, but Murdy is into a lot of paranormal themes. What does paranormal relate to? THE OOCULT. What is the biggest fear of the occult? The anti-Christ. What does the anti-Christ do? Take over the world. I think Murdy is doing more than doing mazes that fans aren't thrilled about, but I think Murdy is not only a carney, but a globalist. There is a war out for our minds and Murdy is working against us! THIS MAD MAN MUST BE STOPPED! SOMEBODY GET INTO THE SECRET BUNKER WHERE STAGE 28 WAS AND FIND THOSE HIDDEN FACADES! THEY'RE THERE SOMEWHERE! THE DIPPIN DOTS GUY TOLD ME ABOUT THEM! I HAVE SOURCES! ME MUST UNCOVER THIS CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!

landscape-1449079735-alex-jones-lead.jpg

WE MUST STOP THE HORROR NIGHT GLOBALISTS!!!!!!
Don't forget that John is a demon because he's been in a room full of people and he has flies on his face when no one else has flies. And both John and Chris smell like sulfur.

This is all plain and simple:

Universal Studios Hollywood opened July 15, 1964. What happened in 1964?

"President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Civil Rights Act of 1964 into law on July 2nd, . The Civil Rights Act of 1964 made it illegal to discriminate against someone based on their race, religion, sex, national origin, or the colors of their skin."

What movie that came out this year was a big step for the horror community that connects to that (not really)? Get Out. Get Out must've been scrapped because JULY 15 IS HAPPY NATIONAL CANADA DAY. Everybody knows Canadians hate Key and Peele because of their dry comedy and John answered to their plead.

There are a ton of Canadians to go to the event.

Anyways, the sun is yellow and the moon is white will you be my date tonight? If not, I'll get distraught. Just give it a thought. Are you sure, it would be my treat? Have you heard of all the speculation, it's definitely Trick r.... Nevermind

EDIT: I tried

Last edited:
Dear god that was a whole lot of nothing to catch up on! Also... HOLY CRAP KARPY!!! Like seriously dude, your skillz are beyond amazing haha

You don't need to argue with me about it.
Not arguing, just annoyed with another one of their stupid poorly thought out business descisions haha

FNAF is one of those mazes that sounds awesome in your head but when it comes to creative and practical effects to telling a good story it's nearly impossible. I can see it becoming a VR experience but never a physical maze.
Ehhhh... I wouldn't say that. It actually has some great potential, but you have to have the right creative team behind it & the right budget. It isn't impossible though. And eww, hell no to a VR experience. FNAF dark ride for the park... sure!

I forgot which video, but beginning of this month there was one comment from a girl who claimed the brick layering for JP maze looks "fake and removable", and that it was a disguise for the "real maze". It had 32 upvotes and 6 comments speculating about if other mazes were like that as well.
If I'm not mistaken, it's a video from TLEV where they talked about potential problems with the last 2 mazes and everybody believed that something was getting scrapped (people jumped over to my comments believing that mazes were scrapped and said rumored replacements were Face/Off or a Hell-o-ween original...) I went through the comment section and saw atleast one comment that said the brick facade is fake and they're gonna change it. How stupid can people be? Really? Like it takes a while to build a maze facade, John is not gonna demand they build a fake facade to disguise what it really is because that's a waste of time, money, and other valuable resources