HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It is at this point to where the speculation thread has lost its purpose and has turned into a pointless banter thread for HHN.

I mean, what is the point of this now? We already know the last house is TBA and everything else has been released. The last announcement can't come soon enough so we can put this thread out of its misery.
yeah we should just title this hhn 27 general now since we already know the mazes

If anything, I believe @Brian G. in the past closed down the speculation thread for HHN events in Orlando after all of the content is released. I would expect similar for this HHN section, and that general discussion is enacted for HHN Hollywood 2017.

Tis true.

Nothing is official until Universal makes it so.

I know it sounds silly - but Scream was a lock for HHN 25 until final walk-throughs.

Tis true.

Nothing is official until Universal makes it so.

I know it sounds silly - but Scream was a lock for HHN 25 until final walk-throughs.

Bingo, and that anything could happen considering how late we are in the pre-game of HHN '17/27.

Blumhouse, sounds like a dumpster fire internally; and that I have a lot more concerns of it than I do now than ever.

HHN 27 would be for the folks in Orlando, we'd be HHN 12 if John gave a crap about anniversary years
Actually we'd be HHN 18 if we're going to accurately "give a crap" about anniversary years.

NEVER FORGET there were HHN events in 1986, 1992, & 1997-2000. Especially those last 4 years- Rob Zombie, Clive Barker, Crypt Keeper, Buffy, etc. AND 2000's B&T show located on the Waterworld stage (yes it happened).

So what are the chances that Get Out gets added at the last second a la Scream? Little to none, right? But why is this announcement in particular taking so long? Is it because they removed Get Out at the last second?

Sorry that was four questions in a row...

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
The longest HHN line I ever sat in was TCM '16.
I sat on the WaterWorld benches waiting to enter the maze for over an hour and a half. As I was sitting down I stared into the orange lit atoll listening to "Deep in the Heart of Texas" was a trippy ass experience. It's hard to explain. There are such moments as Disneyland magic and USH does have those moments.

Speaking of Scream(well not really but Dimension Films and Hellraiser); Murdy answered a question on Twitter and said he's thought about doing a Twin Peaks & Hellraiser maze. Nothing related to this year but just kinda confirmation of what Chris Galindo said about Twin Peaks @ HHN

The longest HHN line I ever sat in was TCM '16.
I sat on the WaterWorld benches waiting to enter the maze for over an hour and a half. As I was sitting down I stared into the orange lit atoll listening to "Deep in the Heart of Texas" was a trippy ass experience. It's hard to explain. There are such moments as Disneyland magic and USH does have those moments.

Try waiting in it. This was the longest I've ever waited too and I know EXACTLY what you mean... it was my last maze on the first night and man were we TIRED. It felt like we were drunk walking and the music on repeat just made us lose our minds. Felt like an episode of The Eric Andre Show. It was definitely a moment where I look back and go "Did we really wait that long for that..."

Last edited:
Anyone have good route ideas for the houses this year? I'm going with some friends and we're new to Hollywood's event so just curious if there's a good order to follow based on the lineup this year

Try waiting it it. This was the longest I've ever waited too and I know EXACTLY what you mean... it was my last maze on the first night and man were we TIRED. It felt like we were drunk walking and the music on repeat just made us lose our minds. Felt like an episode of The Eric Andre Show. It was definitely a moment where I look back and go "Did we really wait that long for that..."
Is it weird that I've thought of an Eric Andre Show maze. Like not an HHN maze, but an Eric Andre Show maze in general.
Wait a sec...

*GASP*
IMAGINE AN [ADULT SWIM.] HALLOWEEN EVENT!
:topic:

Reactions: chris.g
Is it weird that I've thought of an Eric Andre Show maze. Like not an HHN maze, but an Eric Andre Show maze in general.
Wait a sec...

*GASP*
IMAGINE AN [ADULT SWIM.] HALLOWEEN EVENT!
:topic:

With the material AS has I'm surprised they wouldn't give it a shot.

I could see an Eric Andre maze... he's crazy enough to have one. A lot of his work is inspired by David Lynch (no joke).

Reactions: KreepyKarpy