HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015 | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite USH HHN Year?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Pre-2006

• Total voters
I believe the sinkhole will also be outside via props and projection. 
sounds pretty intricate. I'm interested in how all this will be pulled off considering the Mummy queues recent track record with disapointing facades. 

I don't expect James Franco's house to be the facade since the size is equivalent to the Crimson Peak Manor (okay maybe a little less). It might be the grocery store where the rapturing takes place or just a plain black wall that has the "This is the End" logo on it, kind of like what Orlando did with Evil Dead's second facade. Also take note that some of the demons in the filming of This is the End didn't make it in the final film, but the makeup looks incredible! If you want me to describe what I imagine the maze to be like, I would, but I don't feel like it belongs in this thread.
 This is one of them apparently 

2cde0bca47303f6eb978458f5ce44d8e.jpg

pretty promising 

Reactions: Wesker69
Couldn't really get any major details out of my source about TITE, however he did say that the Michael Cera streetlight impaling would supposedly be out front & be an animatronic or dummy. If you remember, we expected that to be a scareactor role instead, as well as be inside the actual maze.
Aww, I was kind of excited at the thought of a scareactor asking the guests to help him and stuff. I can already see the animatronic with the same facial expression and movements of the Mia animatronic in the Evil Dead maze, but he's grasping at a streetlamp pole impaled that is spraying "blood" at the guests and his legs are swaying back and forth like the "eaten child" in 2012's La Llorona finale (okay, realistically, there won't be any room for him to move his legs like that without making noise on the wall). And maybe an armless Aziz scares the guests from behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
So there was more demons in the movie than what we actually saw? That demon looks pretty scary. Is there a behind the scenes thing of some kind or something that mentions any of this because I couldn't find any additional "cut demon" pics.

My question is though, how do we know that particular demon creation was scrapped from the movie? I don't doubt that it is from TITE, but I couldn't find anything on their site that said it was (the really should label the pics... unless they did & I missed it somehow).

One of the people who worked on the film: "Howard Hoops BergerKnb Efx Here are a few images from THIS IS THE END. The combined talents for all our artists really made all the creatures and demons great. sadly not everything appears in the film, but these will give you a glimpse into some of the fantastic beasts designed and created by the team at KNB EFX." 

Reactions: Wesker69
For those unaware..They are currently hiring Maze monitors. And correct me if this has happened but it seems the Maze monitor position is from the 18th of September to November 7th..is it possible we are having a extra week? As Orlando's ends on the Thirty first and it could mean anything. But since Orlando has its schedule but Hollywoods doesn't, that makes things interesting.

Edit: So it seems someone got the job. I do swear i saw the Job oppertunity of Maze Monitor yesterday.

For those unaware..They are currently hiring Maze monitors. And correct me if this has happened but it seems the Maze monitor position is from the 18th of September to November 7th..is it possible we are having a extra week? As Orlando's ends on the Thirty first and it could mean anything. But since Orlando has its schedule but Hollywoods doesn't, that makes things interesting.
I noticed that too. Since then, the maze monitor job post has been removed. I guess those dates weren't supposed to be revealed yet. Another thing that's interesting to point out is that the hours for 11/7 went from 9am-7pm to 8am-6pm (I'm assuming to accommodate a possible HHN extension). 

You guys forget that the job listing lasting that long doesn't necessarily mean the event will run an extra weekend. Honestly. why would it when they can just add more sundays/Wednesdays/thursdays instead... Also, keep in mind that the dates provided could've been related to anything from payroll, maze take down, etc. But I definitely would not expect an extra weekend post Oct 31/Nov 1st when they can just add more nights instead.

Reactions: Aaron
You guys forget that the job listing lasting that long doesn't necessarily mean the event will run an extra weekend. Honestly. why would it when they can just add more sundays/Wednesdays/thursdays instead... Also, keep in mind that the dates provided could've been related to anything from payroll, maze take down, etc. But I definitely would not expect an extra weekend post Oct 31/Nov 1st when they can just add more nights instead.
I see what you're saying; however, we still don't know the exact nights of the event. That being said, it's possible that we're getting additional Thursdays and Sundays (probably not Wednesdays though, since I've only seen that happen for CA when Halloween falls on that day). Also, the description for the job states that maze monitors "must be able to work all nights of the event (9/18-11/7) until 4:00am." Between that and the hours for the weekend of 11/7 changing, I think it's a definite possibility. Personally, I would love an extra weekend. But of course, only time will tell. 

Yea I know what the description says. But the park hours are not really anything to go by for backing up the "extra weekend" when the hours are not different during the week or anything else (other than park opening time). And honestly, I highly doubt they'll extend the event by another weekend without doing so for Orlando. Its a different scenario like last year where Sunday (Hollywood) was the final night rather than Saturday (Orlando). From a business sense, it would be illogical to do so when additional nights can be added to the existing weekends.

I'll inquire within about it later today, see if I can find anything out. Doubt they'll know, but I'll ask.

^ Yep. It's definitely This is the End. Also have some disappointing news for AvP fans as the maze will mostly consist of the same thing as last year, only exception being the transition from the forest to neighborhood as it may either stay or be replaced. Not sure which one though.