Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
OK after seeing the site in person I realize they have plenty of room.
A good chunk of it of it will definitely will be under the cover of the moving sidewalks.
I didnt get a picture of the other side, but here's a halfway decent panorama of the site:
ssA8n.jpg

I personally hope that they don't ditch the sign, as it's always a very recognizable part of CityWalk for me. They should at least move it somewhere else if it gets in the way of the golf course.

I personally hope that they don't ditch the sign, as it's always a very recognizable part of CityWalk for me. They should at least move it somewhere else if it gets in the way of the golf course.

Yeah I agree with this. I mean it's pretty miniscule, but it's just something I like to see.

The sign can be fitted into a mini golf course design. Shouldn't be too hard. But, then again, if the sign clashes with the theme, then chances are it is a goner.

I love the location. Easiest over the wall construction shots EVER! Now if we can just get UniCreative to drop a piece of freakin' concept art.

Thanks for the update HatetoFly.

I love the location. Easiest over the wall construction shots EVER! Now if we can just get UniCreative to drop a piece of freakin' concept art.

Thanks for the update HatetoFly.

They don't seem to be dropping any concept art for DM either, would like to see what it may look like :lol:. We did get spiderman though