Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well FINALLY got to ride this puppy on Saturday.

When I got to the front single rider was closed but the regular line was 75 minutes so my and my buddy waited it out for 5 minutes and voila! single rider opened. Not only did they put us on together, but we also got front row which was great. One thing that surprised me though was how tight the restraint was. But first ride was Daft Punk since I couldn't get the secret tracks up in time. When we got off the single rider was still open, went back on, 10 minutes later another ride together with my bud, this time I was able to get Metallica going and the restraint wasn't so bad.

First ride was super smooth, and the ride was a lot faster then I expected, the 2nd ride was rough, nothing TOO crazy, but enough that I was like, sooo this is the rough ride everyone mentions.

They were running 4 trains at the time as well.

Well FINALLY got to ride this puppy on Saturday.

When I got to the front single rider was closed but the regular line was 75 minutes so my and my buddy waited it out for 5 minutes and voila! single rider opened. Not only did they put us on together, but we also got front row which was great. One thing that surprised me though was how tight the restraint was. But first ride was Daft Punk since I couldn't get the secret tracks up in time. When we got off the single rider was still open, went back on, 10 minutes later another ride together with my bud, this time I was able to get Metallica going and the restraint wasn't so bad.

First ride was super smooth, and the ride was a lot faster then I expected, the 2nd ride was rough, nothing TOO crazy, but enough that I was like, sooo this is the rough ride everyone mentions.

They were running 4 trains at the time as well.

Very cool! You got lucky haha! And yeah, Rockit is SO inconsistent...

Thought I would share some pics of past and present day of RRR.

29iiva.jpg

2ih31nb.jpg

fb2hw.jpg

14vqk2c.jpg

2q89ffa.jpg

33o1nir.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BBPH
Very cool! You got lucky haha! And yeah, Rockit is SO inconsistent...

But it was great, it doesn't have the inversions of the Hulk, but its a decently instense coaster in my opinion, I love it.

Easily a top 5 ride at UOR.

Really hoping I have the guts! I'd like to ride it at night since it looks pretty all lit up! Do you guys prefer night or day rides? Does the queue tend to go down after sunset?

Really hoping I have the guts! I'd like to ride it at night since it looks pretty all lit up! Do you guys prefer night or day rides? Does the queue tend to go down after sunset?

Definitely night rides. The lights and darkness just make it even more spectacular.

The queue tends to be the least busy when the park first opens but the line does go down a little when it's close to closing.

Now that summer's here and the park is (finally) open late again, I can't wait to ride it at night again - that's the best!

Tip: I made myself a little wallet-sized cheat sheet of all of the tracks, including the hidden ones so I always have it with me. (I have the Rockit app on my ipod, but don't always like to bring that with me to the park)

still my favorite ride

if/when they change the songs it will be like new all over riding it all day discovering the bonus tracks hehe )