Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm still hurting from seeing it go through my firehouse. :shrug: :p

I don't know if I'll ever ride it myself. Coasters are intimidating for me lol. Anyone know if BTTF was ever added as a secret song?

I'm still hurting from seeing it go through my firehouse. :shrug: :p

I don't know if I'll ever ride it myself. Coasters are intimidating for me lol. Anyone know if BTTF was ever added as a secret song?

Haahaa.

Until its certified by Universal Orlando, I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Although in a few years(6-7), I'd like to see them revamp the coaster. Such as adding BTTF, and new songs.

Anyways, If I ever get a Premier Pass soon, I'll give you the news. Going out there every non-peak day baby.

:happy:

now i notice the six cameras but man special effect cameras that you can use to create your videos! i smell a burn in my pocket.i still dont see how this track is suppose to be illuminated at night. quick question even though you can make your own music video will be onride photos too?

Yes there is a camera set up at the the firehouse to tale your picture.

I didn't know a camera could tale your picture. :p

Anyways, I can also confirm this. While waiting in line for Dracula:Legacy in Blood, I witnessed the flash about 9 times. It's at about the second you reach the firehouse.

From Screamscape:

(10/13/09) A new unique iPhone App has been developed specifically for the Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit coaster. They call it the Pocket Rockit Rollercoaster Setlist and it is hooked into an online database that keeps track of all the official and hidden song tracks available for the Rockit coaster. Of course, it’s so much more than just a list of songs however, as it includes animated instructions to show you how to access the hidden tracks, allows the users to rate the tracks, keep a time/date history log of which tracks you have chosen, so you can make a check list of which songs you have tried and which you still need to do. As new songs are added to the ride, the database will be updated so you will always have the current list. In fact, if you find that you have discovered a new hidden track, you can even submit it the list for confirmation.

I got it last night. It's a lot simpler than I expected, but it serves the purpose. It'd be nice if it included pictures. I like that you can hear a sample of the song in itunes too.

Hey, it's only 99 cents. I've thrown better money after much worse!

This kinda sucks:

Screamscape has heard an interesting report claiming that a few music groups or music labels have been informed about the whole fun section of hidden tracks available on the Rockit coaster, and have apparently informed Universal that they would like to have their songs removed. Yeah… makes sense doesn’t it? Fans of your music are going out of their way to find and access a HIDDEN track in the ride software to play these select songs over the official song selection list… and you want to take this away from them? Sigh…

I haven’t heard any specific band of song names, but I’d be willing to bet that Metallica may be behind some of this, given their history of fans and free music access (ie: the Napster Bad animated shorts from about 10 years ago). Anyone know more? If the certain songs havn’t been removed yet, it may be before too much longer.