How Long Do You Spend in the Magic Kingdom? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

How Long Do You Spend in the Magic Kingdom?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How Long Do You Spend in the Magic Kingdom?

• Less than 3 hours.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 3 to 6 hours.

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • 6 to 9 hours.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • 9 to 12 hours.

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
From what I've heard from people who have seen both versions of the Haunted Mansion, the WDW version is better. I know it is longer than the DL version. The WDW version also has the new Hitchhiking Ghosts which in my opinion are great. The only thing from the DL version that I heard is better than the WDW version is the exterior.

The Library and MC Esher Stairs are bonus scenes that MK has over DL. Not to mention the recent refurbishments within the ride and the extended, interactive queue out front. That and I always thought MK's looked so much creepier than DL's.

See, I wasn't very impressed by DL either time I visited.

tumblr_lr0zpgGEXL1qiklw8.gif

With people is usually 3-6 hours... If it's up to me, it's 9-12 for sure. I want to spend the entire day in the park and enjoy mostly everything. Yes, I have the option to go whenever I want but I'm not satisfied if I go there midday. Some people think I'm nuts going to the parks (both Uni and Disney) all the time and never getting tired of it. There are so many little things around the park that people miss since they are in a rush from ride to show. I've been working Space since Feb, I have yet to "see" MK in it's entirety.

Back in 2011 I was there from 8 a.m. all the way to 3 a.m. it was kinda epic that I got to spend 19 hours in a theme park!!! Thank God for extra magic hours haha :p

I usually pop in for a while and then leave. It gets to how and to crowded there. The exception for me is the holiday season (before the super busy period).