Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It seems like they expanded the color palette while keeping the monochromatic aesthetic.

A big problem - design wise - with MSHI is that the original color schemes took using background artwork for buildings way too literally. So in a comic a building that wasn't a focus would be greytones - aka: Hulk originally.

That's uggo in real life. But you can get that seem feeling of you keep the color scheme very monochromatic but with a few more choices in well chosen places. That seems to be the new direction.

ChZKr-xUUAA-M-Z.jpg
ChZKyBYUgAA2p8M.jpg

@bioreconstruct
Adding safety railings (in to-be-filled) pond at base of Hulk's lakeside track.

What is this for now ????

Reactions: Ryno27
Probably the insurance people want additional barriers anywhere that someone could get near the tracks at ground level.

The railing is actually being installed for a new spa treatment that is guaranteed to keep guests from turning into the Hulk during the hot summer months. Universal is offering a place for guests to sunbath in the shallow water where every few minutes they get a soothing massage as the Hulk roars overhead shaking the ground around them. Hulk hands with special lotions inside that will treat your trembling hands will be available as an up charge. Complimentary Green Tea will be served by mutants to help digest the rage. "The Hulks Lullaby" water treatment will be available from June 1st to September 1st.

But its probably just for the extended queue...

But in all seriousness please let them be temporary!

The railing is actually being installed for a new spa treatment that is guaranteed to keep guests from turning into the Hulk during the hot summer months. Universal is offering a place for guests to sunbath in the shallow water where every few minutes they get a soothing massage as the Hulk roars overhead shaking the ground around them. Hulk hands with special lotions inside that will treat your trembling hands will be available as an up charge. Complimentary Green Tea will be served by mutants to help digest the rage. "The Hulks Lullaby" water treatment will be available from June 1st to September 1st.

But its probably just for the extended queue...

But in all seriousness please let them be temporary!

Spoken like an Imagineer!

I know a while back some people threw around the idea of on board audio. Is this not happening or are we in the dark on this?
Still no word either way... although I always thought it would be difficult given that the track is so very loud on its own. The track for Rip Ride Rockit is nearly silent, so makes for a great on-ride audio experience.

If we get audio on Hulk, it would need to be vague unimportant music most of the time, since there's only a few quiet points on the track anyway (braking stations and some small curves in the back.) Who knows though. They have said something will be new about it. I think some sort of lighting on vehicles or track might be more likely. At least in my mind.

Unless the new track/vehicles won't have the signature roar this time. I doubt that though, and hope not.