Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
ChkTglYWUAA8EQ_.jpg
ChkT7MtXIAEsebn.jpg

Seems like a base for lighting at this joist in the Hulk structure.

ChkToiRU4AAqKgm.jpg

Current state of grey paint on Hulk station exterior.

Reactions: Ryno27 and Alicia
I'm pretty sure it is just one wire right now coming out of the conduit and looping down you just don't see the end cause the pic cuts it off. I think it looks like a junction box but it has a huge mounting bracket.

Yeah, the mount looks huge but that might just be because of how it's attaching to the coaster frame and less about it supporting anything other than that junction box.

Who knows, maybe it's all so they can plug in their iphones to charge while they work on the coaster at night.

A lighting fixture there doesn't seem to make sense me. That support looks to be one that sits next to the bridge, so maybe down light on the walk way. Wasn't that area where the old net was hung to catch any loose articles from falling on the pathway? So perhaps motor control and power to a winch system?

Not sure the purpose, but it's a standard weatherproof 4x4 box mounted to unistrut. It's not some specialty fixture. Could be anything from a mount for a spotlight to a junction box.

It does, and I think it is a hint in part, to the kind of atmosphere enhancements we will be getting. Some official PR stuff specifically referenced laser effects. That one shot from within the tunnel kind of gives me great interest in the queue and launch tunnel's enhancements.