Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 192 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder what is going in the black holes at the top of the building?
Looks like green lighting effects will go in them, similar to lights on the entrance wall, both above the white panels with green backlights:

hulk.jpg

Reactions: Ryan and Teebin
Okay cool. And yes, it says you just scan your park ticket to rent a locker. No need to to use fingerprint on these new ones. You can still pay to use them longer than the free period too, using your park ticket as your key to open it later.

00866.MTS_.Still039.jpg

My worry with this system is that if you lose your ticket, you may also lose everything in your locker if somebody felt so inclined.

I apologize for asking a potentially silly question, but where can I see pictures of the new uniforms? I've been reading through the thread and have seen references to them, maybe I skipped them somehow?

Is the Gamma Control Team logo still in use? This one here.
$_1.JPG

Reactions: wdwparksfan
The lagoon at Hulk's Cobra Roll was drained today. I would upload my picture but I'm not very tech savvy and I get message saying the file is too large.

I'm assuming that Lockers sign isn't finalized and maybe they'll add an arrow pointing to the right, but what an odd place to put it.
There's an arrow and wordage under the Lockers word, but isn't yet visible. I believe extra lighting needs to be added/turned on for the arrows and words to become visible from all angles.

You can see the arrow and words on the sign from this angle:
00866.MTS_.Still035.jpg

Can't see white on a metallic background when the sun is blaring right on it. Middle of the day, the locker sign will basically be a shiny metal block. No amount of lights will make the sign visible during the day.

Well, it can join the Forbidden Journey "Single Riders" sign as being stupidly placed and woefully inadequate.

Man, you need to get your priorities in order if simple directional signs bother you this much.

Can't see white on a metallic background when the sun is blaring right on it. Middle of the day, the locker sign will basically be a shiny metal block. No amount of lights will make the sign visible during the day.

It's a matte finish on the sign, so it shouldn't be too bad with the sun hitting it.

Last edited:
Any chance that they are holding off on the Grand Opening of Kong to make it simultaneous with the reopening of Hulk? Or am I just thinking way to into things?

Is this the first time that an attraction in any park has been torn down and then put back near exactly the way it was and then plus'ed to the extent that this has? Space Mountain at Disneyland is the only thing that seems close.

I heard a rumor/story the other day that the Hulk coaster track had been fabricated a while ago for another Universal park and was sitting in storage for several years. Supposedly they decided to rebuild from the ground up simply because they had it.

I laughed the idea off, but I suppose it COULD have been true. Can anyone definitely confirm that the track was fabricated recently and not something they had on hand?