Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I could see them moving the audio out of the tunnel and into the cars and then playing various sound effects around different aspects of the ride track, or putting it to music.

Or maybe they will be closing SFA, and incorporating that land into an extended amount of track, making the coaster longer.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
Doesn't hurt to wish :D

But I will be the first to say that track replacement is a blessing....last time I rode I came off with a headache.

Doesn't hurt to wish :D

But I will be the first to say that track replacement is a blessing....last time I rode I came off with a headache.

It's a very unlikely wish. :lol:

Gotta remember the coaster is designed so the train makes it through the track using its own momentum. Any change to that layout could impact the train's ability to complete the track. It could be done as coaster designers are brilliant with physics, but not worth the headache, time, or money.

Reactions: ThreePack Shagur
My predictions:

Ride Vehicles
-On board audio
-Some sort of new restraint system
-on board lighting ala Rockit

Queue
-Completely new, "realistic" theme
-Enclosed for better air conditioning '
-A preshow with Bruce Banner with Musion/Glasses less 3D
-(Random, hail mary prediction): A bust of the Hulkbuster armor in the queue

Ride
-Brand new launch tunnel sequence with new effects
-LIM launch
-(Hail Mary prediction): A new scene at the end of the ride

It would be cool if they lit the track somehow - do you guys remember the old pre-opening advertisements that mentioned Hulk's track "glowing green" at night?

Reactions: ChrisFL
With them talking about [HASHTAG]#STORY[/HASHTAG] so much in the blog post, I think it would make sense.

This is a spot where I would not care or complain about screens at ALL, especially if it's glassless as the queue is rumored to be. That'd be a massive plus. You'd just need the lap bar restraints so people have the mobility to see the scene around them...

Thank friggin god!!! Hulk was always one of my least favorite rides in IOA, not really for what it is but for the potential it has. Finally they're getting into that potential, really do hope they'll give it more than just the same thing but cleaner, would love a better story and for the love of god, AC in the queue!!!!