Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 212 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd love to see a Spider-Man type ride with a tower of terror aspect in it. My concern with that would be putting it next door to Spider-Man.

Given the style they're going for for MSHI, I don't see many ride alternatives that would be best suited for such attractions.
I'd say a combination of Mummy's RVs and the ToT style could work. If they make it primarily focused on sets/AAs (unlike Spidey) and avoid inversions or huge coaster drops (unlike Hulk), it could differentiate itself from the other two major MSHI attractions while developing its own distinctive voice in Universal Orlando.

I also like the idea of JP getting the Alien Encounter-style show.

I'd say a combination of Mummy's RVs and the ToT style could work. If they make it primarily focused on sets/AAs (unlike Spidey) and avoid inversions or huge coaster drops (unlike Hulk), it could differentiate itself from the other two major MSHI attractions while developing its own distinctive voice in Universal Orlando.

I also like the idea of JP getting the Alien Encounter-style show.

Three words,

Trackless Robotic Arm.

Three words,

Trackless Robotic Arm.
If the Avengers E-ticket combined a trackless KUKA arm with some ToT-style drops, that would be a great state-of-the-art dark ride and be much more of a draw than Dr. Doom's Fearfall.

Actually, the trackless KUKA arm would be unique enough :lol:

Reactions: Joel
If the Avengers E-ticket combined a trackless KUKA arm with some ToT-style drops, that would be a great state-of-the-art dark ride and be much more of a draw than Dr. Doom's Fearfall.

Actually, the trackless KUKA arm would be unique enough :lol:

I think a TOT attraction for MSHI isn't really needed. And if they do a Trackless Kuka attraction; it would be revolutionary in some aspects, much like how Pooh changed the landscape of dark rides in a way.

Reactions: chewbacca1995
Doublepost;

From @hatetofly..it seems that they applied lighting inside the tunnel for Hulk once you dive down from the loop.

Midway Mayhem had a great look at the lighting the other night. Not functioning, but simply looking down in and all the LEDs that they've added.

This ride should look absolutely AMAZING at night. The exterior was pulsating green the other night on my way out.

Midway Mayhem had a great look at the lighting the other night. Not functioning, but simply looking down in and all the LEDs that they've added.

This ride should look absolutely AMAZING at night. The exterior was pulsating green the other night on my way out.

Yep, and on the bright side; we may see lighting tonight once again..