Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 211 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Honestly, Universal should just tear down Doom/Carnage and add a ToT-esque Avengers E-ticket. An Alien Encounter-style show would be a great C-ticket to round out the land, also.

Plus, it would be vastly superior to DCA's GotG hodgepodge overlay.

I'd love to see a Spider-Man type ride with a tower of terror aspect in it. My concern with that would be putting it next door to Spider-Man.

Given the style they're going for for MSHI, I don't see many ride alternatives that would be best suited for such attractions.

Honestly, Universal should just tear down Doom/Carnage and add a ToT-esque Avengers E-ticket. An Alien Encounter-style show would be a great C-ticket to round out the land, also.

Plus, it would be vastly superior to DCA's GotG hodgepodge overlay.

you don't know how much I've obsessed over the idea over Universal getting an Alien Encounter-like show in their resort, however I'd much rather have it be used in Jurassic Park. Like a Raptor getting released from containment?

I don't feel AE style in Marvel land would work all too well as i feel that is more of a terror ride, and Marvel is more about excitement and thrills? If that makes sense. Every ride other than Doom is light-spirited in that area, i don't mean they're easy for kids to enjoy, but they all have good-guy intentions. Alien Encounter is more intense and mean-spirited in it's nature. There is nothing really heroic. You don't leave with a positive feeling as you would with the other attractions in Marvel. I hope that makes sense, i could be wrong though. Anything can probably work with the best care put into it.

As for Hulk, I'm so excited to finally see people testing this ride! I'm sad that I missed it during my trip this year, but next year I'll be more than happy to ride the new version. :clap:

you don't know how much I've obsessed over the idea over Universal getting an Alien Encounter-like show in their resort, however I'd much rather have it be used in Jurassic Park. Like a Raptor getting released from containment?

I don't feel AE style in Marvel land would work all too well as i feel that is more of a terror ride, and Marvel is more about excitement and thrills? If that makes sense. Every ride other than Doom is light-spirited in that area, i don't mean they're easy for kids to enjoy, but they all have good-guy intentions. Alien Encounter is more intense and mean-spirited in it's nature. There is nothing really heroic. You don't leave with a positive feeling as you would with the other attractions in Marvel. I hope that makes sense, i could be wrong though. Anything can probably work with the best care put into it.

As for Hulk, I'm so excited to finally see people testing this ride! I'm sad that I missed it during my trip this year, but next year I'll be more than happy to ride the new version. :clap:
Good point.

I remember how many people were caught off guard by how intense Alien Encounter was...Its juxtaposition with the happy-go-lucky MK left many people stunned, and children crying - fantastic times!..I see an Alien Encounter-esque attraction working better for JP honestly..

Good point.

I remember how many people were caught off guard by how intense Alien Encounter was...Its juxtaposition with the happy-go-lucky MK left many people stunned, and children crying - fantastic times!..I see an Alien Encounter-esque attraction working better for JP honestly..
Hmm... considering how small the expansion room JP has is, that could actually work more than most ideas.

Good point.

Made the mistake of being in a show full of cheerleaders. I couldn't hear for a week....

Reactions: 12th Man