Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 209 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I visited Universal last week and chatted to the employee in Hulk uniform outside to explain that we were from the UK and not likely to visit for another 3 years so if there was any chance of softs while we were there and was told that the inside was still being worked on and not to expect softs for a few more weeks at the earliest so it may be mid August for softs.

I visited Universal last week and chatted to the employee in Hulk uniform outside to explain that we were from the UK and not likely to visit for another 3 years so if there was any chance of softs while we were there and was told that the inside was still being worked on and not to expect softs for a few more weeks at the earliest so it may be mid August for softs.
Good to know. You have a great username. I hope you find a good avatar image to go with it.

Reactions: Joel
Hey guys. Long time lurker but decided to go ahead and post this...I'm literally standing under the hulk right now and there were definitely people in the RVs while testing. Not sure if they are construction workers or universal TMs but to my knowledge this is the first time an actual person has been spotted in one of the RVs during testing. Crew members are still saying late summer though because obviously I asked after seeing people riding.

Also the entrance to the indoor portion of the queue was open and I could see a hulk cartoon video playing on a TV monitor inside. There was also a large collection of people standing in a group inside. TM previews perhaps? Either way I'm not sure if any of this is new info but thought I'd update those who, like me, just want this thing to open already lol

I would think the people riding would be UC members and B&M engineers. The group inside might have been execs getting a tour.
Gotcha. I'm trying to get some pics now just in case anyone doesn't believe lol. They're launching every few minutes but most of the vehicles since then have been empty. There was one more that had a single person sitting in the back row

Reactions: Joel and JoeCamel
Hey guys. Long time lurker but decided to go ahead and post this...I'm literally standing under the hulk right now and there were definitely people in the RVs while testing. Not sure if they are construction workers or universal TMs but to my knowledge this is the first time an actual person has been spotted in one of the RVs during testing. Crew members are still saying late summer though because obviously I asked after seeing people riding.

Also the entrance to the indoor portion of the queue was open and I could see a hulk cartoon video playing on a TV monitor inside. There was also a large collection of people standing in a group inside. TM previews perhaps? Either way I'm not sure if any of this is new info but thought I'd update those who, like me, just want this thing to open already lol

Welcome! :wave:

Get snapping and share the photos. :cheers:

Noob question but what's the best way to get a url for phone pictures to share on this site? I got a photo but am unsure how to show you guys

Noob question but what's the best way to get a url for phone pictures to share on this site? I got a photo but am unsure how to show you guys
I usually use Imgur and then copy the bbcode link directly into the post. If I'm out and don't want to deal with that I just upload it as an attachment from the phone.

LDFLY

Here we go. Not the best of quality but you can definitely see some guys in the back row. Hopefully you guys can see the image

Edit: looks like it's not working...oh well. You guys will see soon enough anyway from people who are more skilled at this lol. Some guy came to the same spot I was at and started going crazy with his digital camera so some legit pics should be on the way

Last edited:
LDFLY

Here we go. Not the best of quality but you can definitely see some guys in the back row. Hopefully you guys can see the image

Edit: looks like it's not working...oh well. You guys will see soon enough anyway from people who are more skilled at this lol. Some guy came to the same spot I was at and started going crazy with his digital camera so some legit pics should be on the way

If you add .jpg to end of the url and go up to the photo icon to the right of the smiley face above the text editor and paste the url in there, it will display.

Reactions: SixThreeBC
Welcome to the OU forums. :cheers:

Reactions: Joel