Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 218 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And opening it at 9/10pm isn't viable, what time does it stay dark till in the morning?

In Florida, the summer sun practically sets at midnight. Joking, but in summer it's stupid how long the days last. The only time I ever saw a MK fireworks show was in December or January. Same with the MK castle xmas lighting show. And back then, there were no projections involved, so it was old school Disney, so it was really good.

Is it good to way to say that the skyline for IOA has now forever changed, thanks to the new additions to Hulk?

That badass change to the Launch Tunnel, the insanely great Green lights; the new enhancements to the tunnel after the first loop, the headlights, everything about this project is why I am so happy that Universal is in-charge of Marvel for Orlando; instead of Goddamn Disney.

And the fact that there may be EVEN MORE to that launch tube is something amazing for it's exterior wise.

EDIT: But once again, props to @scott_walker for calling it well before tonight..

Last edited:
The lighting is cool as anything, absolutely beautiful. It's honestly too bad we'll only get to see it look like that for a few hours per operating day, if even at all sometimes.

Not loving the sound effects as much though compared to the old roar. I feel like if you are just in the area relaxing, this could get a bit annoying after awhile whereas the sound of a coaster never gets old imo.

Reactions: maxairmike
The lighting is cool as anything, absolutely beautiful. It's honestly too bad we'll only get to see it look like that for a few hours per operating day, if even at all sometimes.

Not loving the sound effects as much though compared to the old roar. I feel like if you are just in the area relaxing, this could get a bit annoying after awhile whereas the sound of a coaster never gets old imo.

Ah yes, Marvel Super Hero Island. Where everyone goes to relax.

Meanwhile millions spent to rebuild and upgrade a ride and yet still people complain

Ah yes, Marvel Super Hero Island. Where everyone goes to relax.

Meanwhile millions spent to rebuild and upgrade a ride and yet still people complain
I am in no way complaining. Notice I started off with a compliment about how great it looks.

You can think something is great in some areas but also have criticism in others. It was a minor criticism. I'm pumped about this and can't wait to be among the first 300 guests to ride (because, ya know, someone who hates Uni definitely has a Premier AP...)