Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 219 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Could be more menacing I agree. For marvel fans, this is like the comic book hulk roar, not the mcu hulk roar. Know what I mean?? But do not get me wrong!, my God my god this is amaze-balls!!

That looks spectacular. :clap:

Is there still more lighting to be added at the end of the launch tunnel or has it now be installed?

That looks spectacular. :clap:

Is there still more lighting to be added at the end of the launch tunnel or has it now be installed?
Ok cut the crap.. you already know the answer. why are you playing with us lolol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, Marvel Super Hero Island. Where everyone goes to relax.

Meanwhile millions spent to rebuild and upgrade a ride and yet still people complain

I get the issue with the hulk launch sound. I can see the grrr being kind of redundant to hear over and over. a roar as the track zooms over is not as annoying as a grrr...grrrr. grrr. Not sure why, just can see that the sound over and over could get on people's nerves. Mostly feel bad for the people working under there. Grrr grrr grrr.. they are going to be hearing that in their sleep

That means nothing. I hate Disney even though I have an AP, countless memorabilia, proposed to my wife at the Poly, and stayed there for our Honeymoon... etc, etc...

;)
I could pretty much say the same about Uni but that whole Honeymoon thing is kinda tough to beat when you don't plan on getting married any time soon ;)

Reactions: Joel
I do hope that the night look for Hulk and Kong are a sign for later hours at IOA as I am seldom there at a time of year where we get more than maybe 30 minutes of evening (currently).

I wonder what kind of non HHN occupancy they get at the on-site hotels...I mean, I think visitors staying on site that time of year would enjoying visiting the Studios in the day time and then IOA at night if they were not into HHN.

I just think it would be interesting to see if they kept IOA open to like 11 pm on HHN nights at the Studios.

Is it good to way to say that the skyline for IOA has now forever changed, thanks to the new additions to Hulk?

That badass change to the Launch Tunnel, the insanely great Green lights; the new enhancements to the tunnel after the first loop, the headlights, everything about this project is why I am so happy that Universal is in-charge of Marvel for Orlando; instead of Goddamn Disney.

And the fact that there may be EVEN MORE to that launch tube is something amazing for it's exterior wise.

EDIT: But once again, props to @scott_walker for calling it well before tonight..

Hear, hear :cheers:

Reactions: Mad Dog