Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 221 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't think Midway were jumping the gun, they basically just said walls are down so we can expect softs/previews soon. If people take that as today that isn't their fault tbh.

Thank you for using the brain and getting at what we were saying! Never said softs were going to be today lol.

Oh, I'm sorry, the phrasing "...soft opening / opening is imminent!" and "...we are on ‪#‎hulkwatch‬ from now" make it seem to me like they expect it to happen at any minute.

Yeah softs won't happen until after team members ride. So that is when hulk watch really begins. They are also not going to Grand open this thing without softs. They only do that crap when the have an announced opening date and they don't have time for softs. Uni has gotten around that by not announcing a date until softs start. lol

I noticed last night the skylights are in place on queue building, pointing up, just like in the concept art... Cannot wait to see those turned on!

00917.MTS_.Still002bb.jpg

White round lights on roof, pointing towards the sky

hulk.jpg

Concept art shows lights pointing towards the sky. I was wondering if was just for the artwork or if they'd really have it in real life. Glad they did.

Yes, we still have to wait for [HASHTAG]#ToothsomeWatch[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#FallonWatch[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#VolcanoBayWatch[/HASHTAG], etc. :peace:

Don't forget #RoboOasisWatch.

I noticed last night the skylights are in place on queue building, pointing up, just like in the concept art... Cannot wait to see those turned on!

00917.MTS_.Still002bb.jpg

White round lights on roof, pointing towards the sky

hulk.jpg

Concept art shows lights pointing towards the sky. I was wondering if was just for the artwork or if they'd really have it in real life. Glad they did.

I totally saw those on from I-4 early the other morning and were wondering what they were for!

Reactions: Joel
I may be the only one, but I'm gonna miss the old (and terrible, but I loved it) queue cartoon. Sometimes the animation was awful. Sometimes it was really cool. I always liked the shot of Banner and Hulk running at each other with the anime speed lines behind them. And that summer the Ang Lee Hulk film came out, they muted all of the Hulk's dialogue in it to reflect the movie.

I've spent way too many hours in line for this ride, clearly. Looking forward to this reopening!

Reactions: DrakeParker