Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 222 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone know if the single rider line will get the full experience or should one take the regular line for that like potter.

I hope they have enough metal detector capacity unlike dragon challenge. Im going to be pissed if they screwed that up.

I didn't include background music so you guys can try to hear the on-board audio.

Was this video from last night? I know it's been said that the roar/sound is not what it was before but my husband and I were night fishing on lake cane and I swore I heard the hulk running after the parks closed last night.

Was this video from last night? I know it's been said that the roar/sound is not what it was before but my husband and I were night fishing on lake cane and I swore I heard the hulk running after the parks closed last night.

Yes it was. During the day, they had the roar on; but not at night.

We left the parks around 11 (We rode Kong) and they still were testing.

I think it was after midnight when we heard the roar, not exactly sure though, we were fishing from 10-2am and had several adult beverages so my time could be off a little. I got a little excited after 16 years of hearing it from our patio and dock I've really missed that sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joel
I wonder if you'll be able to hear the roar audio from some of the hotel rooms in RPR, as often you can hear the coaster from there.

I wonder if you'll be able to hear the roar audio from some of the hotel rooms in RPR, as often you can hear the coaster from there.

Doubtful. The only area you can really hear the roar is around the Hulk's entrance. We were on the other side of the launch, in PoE by the lagoon and we could barely hear it. Walking down Marvel's streets, couldn't hear it well either.

Doubtful. The only area you can really hear the roar is around the Hulk's entrance. We were on the other side of the launch, in PoE by the lagoon and we could barely hear it. Walking down Marvel's streets, couldn't hear it well either.
Yea, the speaker playing the Hulk scream and rocket sound effect on launch is oriented to point directly at the Hulk entrance courtyard. You can hear it best standing by the Hulk gift stand between the bridge and ride entrance.

P1070712-768x576.jpg

Speaker seen directly under platform at end of tunnel, pointing to ride entrance.

You can barely hear it on the bridge from PoE to Marvel, and by they time you get to Cinabon you cannot hear it at all.

You can still hear the actual "roar" of the coaster train on the track though, even though it's much less than before it's still audible within the entire front half of the park, especially on the track portion over the lagoon.

I like the way they have it now. Creates the right kind of excitement directly in the immediate area, without intruding too much on other lands in the park (or worse, into the hotels when I'm trying to chill by the pool).

I think it was after midnight when we heard the roar, not exactly sure though, we were fishing from 10-2am and had several adult beverages so my time could be off a little. I got a little excited after 16 years of hearing it from our patio and dock I've really missed that sound.

Off subject as ever, but why would you want to fish in Lake Cane? Are you actually going to eat what you catch in there?

Absolutely not, we don't eat any type of seafood in our family. We just fish for the fun of it and we having been catching alligator gar at night. They are a challenge for us, have you ever seen one? They look like something out of Jurassic Park. Google them if you have never seen one. Not fun getting them off the hook with those razor sharp teeth.

Reactions: Mike S
Absolutely not, we don't eat any type of seafood in our family. We just fish for the fun of it and we having been catching alligator gar at night. They are a challenge for us, have you ever seen one? They look like something out of Jurassic Park. Google them if you have never seen one. Not fun getting them off the hook with those razor sharp teeth.

I will have to look up what a gar is. Cool that you are just fishing for fun. Catch and release?

Edit: Friggin yikes on the Alligator Gar! I wouldn't want to chance catching one of those, especially at night!

Alligator gar have been in the news recently. They used to be further north but are now extinct up there. They are now being re-released up there to deal with the invasion of Asian carp.
:topic: