Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

Maybe with Hulk 2.0 we will finally get green glowing track, that would be sweet
Yess love it!! I was thinking that what if at night they somehow made the track glow gamma green at the same time the train passes over the track? Making it look like hulk is leaving a streak behind him as takes off?? Anyone lol?

Yess love it!! I was thinking that what if at night they somehow made the track glow gamma green at the same time the train passes over the track? Making it look like hulk is leaving a streak behind him as takes off?? Anyone lol?

My memory is a little sketchy but thought originally the Hulk was to have painted tracks that would glow. Not sure that was ever the case or not but I don't recall ever seeing it glow. Now I could see them adding green lighting of some sorts to the trains like HRRR has and there is your green glowing streak :lmao:

My memory is a little sketchy but thought originally the Hulk was to have painted tracks that would glow. Not sure that was ever the case or not but I don't recall ever seeing it glow. Now I could see them adding green lighting of some sorts to the trains like HRRR has and there is your green glowing streak :lmao:
Yeah that's true too..lol @ the smiley

The track was supposed to have some kind of illumination, yes, but I'm not sure on specifics

Edit: I always loved this old concept art of the launch...maybe they'll find a way to work something more like this into it now:

http://themeparkinvestigator.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/islands-17.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what everyone is worried about...pretty sure whatever change they make will be for the better.

I always heard the sand in the tracks was what made the roar

Sand actually deadens the roar. An empty box creates an echo chamber that the noise of the cars going down the track gets amplified in. The sand is typically put in B&M's in locations that they want to keep quieter.