Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 80 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My problem with these restraints is that you can't put your hands up. I've also heard from other people saying that the vests are a bit tight and uncomfortable.

The first year at CP with Gatekeeper they had a problem with the vests ratcheting too tightly. Thats since been fixed, but a lot of people think its still the case.

The weird thing I've found with these restraints is that the rubber vest that goes over your chest feels very flexible and then it becomes tight and rigid against you but nothing seems to move or change. It just suddenly happens.

Reactions: NashvilleTrio
I'm not that big, 320 at five ten, and the only size questionable rides I fit in are gringotts and the mummy...

Ok...I have had cocktails with co-worker's tonight but if this sounds crazy Please weigh in...how will they able to place the track that wraps around the launch tube in place?? Could dismantling be the reason for the work inside of it? Or is it possible for a crane to place track underneath?

Ok...I have had cocktails with co-worker's tonight but if this sounds crazy Please weigh in...how will they able to place the track that wraps around the launch tube in place?? Could dismantling be the reason for the work inside of it? Or is it possible for a crane to place track underneath?

I think it's entirely possible for the track to be built under the tube no problem, the track is in pieces and the tube isn't really that wide. They They also would have used a crane when taking down the old track.

The first time when they built the helix and corkscrew, the launch tunnel wasn't built yet.
hulk_cosnt_over_trailers.jpg

Last edited: