Indiana Jones Ride at Disney Hollywood Studios? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Indiana Jones Ride at Disney Hollywood Studios?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well do people go all the way from Africa to go see the Indiana jones stunt show? Indy won't be as big of a loss as you think, it's not like they are taking out a forbidden eye like attraction or something like thunder mountain. It's just a stunt show you can see at any old park

Yeah but it keeps a lot of people occupied for the best part of 40 minutes (from the time they sit down to the time they leave) 3-4 times a day... plus it's in a park that is already getting limited for stuff to do and many people call a half day park.

As for the Indy ride... I kind of think that if it was going to happen it wold have happened already.

Reactions: Cole
Yeah but it keeps a lot of people occupied for the best part of 40 minutes (from the time they sit down to the time they leave) 3-4 times a day... plus it's in a park that is already getting limited for stuff to do and many people call a half day park.

As for the Indy ride... I kind of think that if it was going to happen it wold have happened already.

Never underestimate Disney. It only took 23 years for that Mermaid ride.

I love IJA, easily my favorite ride i have been on. Spidy is the only thing that high for me. I would love to have a version in Florida.

That said, you are getting Toy Story Playland, and that's it until they figure out what to do with Star Wars.

I love IJA, easily my favorite ride i have been on. Spidy is the only thing that high for me. I would love to have a version in Florida.

That said, you are getting Toy Story Playland, and that's it until they figure out what to do with Star Wars.
And that makes me want to cry. DHS has the opportunity to be must see...but right now it's Tower of Terror/RNRC/TSMM and leave.

With the opening of the new Indiana jones themed resturaunt; could this possibly open the door for more Indy presence at WDW or no? Read in one article that most people expected a Star Wars themed resturaunt. With a big Star Wars land in the works for DHS; the opening of this Indy resturaunt in fall 2015-I don't this will be Disney isn't done with Indy yet...correct me if I'm wrong.

With the opening of the new Indiana jones themed resturaunt; could this possibly open the door for more Indy presence at WDW or no? Read in one article that most people expected a Star Wars themed resturaunt. With a big Star Wars land in the works for DHS; the opening of this Indy resturaunt in fall 2015-I don't this will be Disney isn't done with Indy yet...correct me if I'm wrong.
Well we won't hear or see anything for the next 4-5 years, when it comes to Star Wars Land. I believe the SWL restaurant is already built, we call it Backlot Catering. Re-theme the entire restaurant and call it Cantina, because I really doubt we will get an Imperial Royal Table Fine Dinning. They should keep that restaurant, tear down the show and bring the ride.

I guess once we hear about the Star Wars announcements for DHS then we should know the fate of the Indy show down the line. I did read it's not going anywhere for at least 2017 since IJESS has booked shows already.

I think IJA would do great at DHS. The one in California gets revamped with new effects almost every year so Disney must keep wanting to add onto it. Unless it's a completely different ride than the Cali one.

I've never been on this ride, and I've wanted to since I read about it many many many many years ago.

I feel like the fans have been asking for this ride in Florida FOREVER...I refuse to get my hopes up that it's actually coming.

Reactions: Cheezbat