Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This looks like a fun rapids ride, but man that drop is steep. I'm getting nervous just seeing the rafts at the top of the lift.
I'm more nervous about how wet i'd get. I love nice drop on a coaster or on a ride in general, but the one thing I really don't like is getting wet in a theme park. This ride probably isn't gonna be for me, but it will definitely be pretty popular with the summer heat Orlando gets.

Reactions: SkiBum and Victoria
Reactions: ChristopherSE
water rides are fine, but you need to "prepare" for them with a change of clothes/etc. I don't like walking around a theme park with wet shoes.

Reactions: Journey_On

Here's a look at the sign.

Basic. Yet it works.

A little too basic for my taste with the bar behind the lettering and such instead of individually placing the letters for better aesthetics, but it's SeaWorld, my expectations are always pretty low when it comes to theming for them.

Could be wrong, but looks like there will be water flowing directly behind the title, creating a mini waterfall.

water rides are fine, but you need to "prepare" for them with a change of clothes/etc. I don't like walking around a theme park with wet shoes.

My understanding is they designed this ride to have a level of 'appropriate wetness'. Whatever that means.

Yeah, I literally changed into a tank and board shorts for Journey to Atlantis and to be in the Splash Zone for the Dolphin show. Then dried on Mako and Kraken.

I'm not sure when this is set to open, but SeaWorld needs to shoot for ASAP with school starting up in the middle of August for FL kids.

I'm more nervous about how wet i'd get. I love nice drop on a coaster or on a ride in general, but the one thing I really don't like is getting wet in a theme park. This ride probably isn't gonna be for me, but it will definitely be pretty popular with the summer heat Orlando gets.

I agree. I hate getting soaked in a park that's not a water park.

This'll probably be one and done for me.