Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

SWO had a good summer without it, the fall opening might actually boost attendance on the days between the Spooktacular and Christmas as long as the weather stays hot. The timing of this may work out well for them after all.

I'm guessing if the ride is as good as it looks, it will get good word of mouth and be a big draw.

That guy on the left is an arse and looks like hell.... :rolleyes:

Today was fun though. Lots of test runs and it's great to see the area open now, was a pleasure meeting you Scott and seeing you over there ragerunner!

That’s crazy, I didn’t realise this was you. Still a little star struck, ha. My brother was a little jealous when I sent him the photo.

They’re saying it will probably be next week. Operations just took control this morning and are doing their own testing and training just now.

Sounds about right. Makes you wonder why they even put the walls down if softs don't start until then though.