Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think he's referring to the end of the rapids before the first lift. There's an abrupt splash that happens before slowing down and turning left towards the lift hill.

^ this. There's a small drop under the bridge right before the rapids end, and then it goes right back up into one of the most insane looking splashes I've seen on a rapids ride. Anyone that goes backwards is getting soaked.

Reactions: Alicia
jump.png

It hits a wall of water and then pops up into a slow down zone.

So it was interesting to see this in action. The boats are indexed so they rotate to always have the proper orientation for the station and for the elevator lift. If you board facing forward out of the station you will have your back to the drop on the elevator. So if you want to look forward on the drop, make sure you sit with your back to the front of the boat in the station. It was cool watching the boats turn as they enter the station and the elevator lift.

The landscaping already looks great but will be even better with some more time to fill in. I think the only place that needs something more it's along the pathway between the ride and the ice cream place where the retention pond is.

The ride got certified this morning and they are training the crew today so there may be soft openings this weekend.

People are coming off absolutely SOAKED so this should be quite popular.

I got to ride and it was great! Very wet.

It's a good, long ride and a great addition to SeaWorld. The course is fast and the little boats really fly through sections of it.

The boats fill with water along the course so your shoes get soaked too.

Three rides so far. Two facing backwards down the drop and one facing forwards.

Someone asked how it stacks up against Florida's other Intamin rapids rides and I think this one is unique with much faster water flow and those little boats bounce around differently that the big 12 person boats.

It's a good, long ride and a great addition to SeaWorld. The course is fast and the little boats really fly through sections of it.

Someone asked how it stacks up against Florida's other Intamin rapids rides and I think this one is unique with much faster water flow and those little boats bounce around differently that the big 12 person boats.

What order would you rank them all?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Rode twice today, and I’m definitely impressed. A lot of the sections looked much more aggresive than they rode. Big drop wasn’t as good as I expected and the splash at that part never ended up getting me wet at all. It was still fun, but the highlight of the ride was definitely the little drop that goes underneath the bridge. Definitely still prefer Popeye but this is an excellent ride and a great addition to the park.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Cool ride, looks like it gets a bit redundant after the first lift. Another water fall feature would have been a nice addition to the second portion of the ride.

Do you have to wear shoes?

Outstanding new ride addition. Great rapids, innovative theming, lots of water, cool lift and really good music throughout the course. This moves to the top of my river rides list. Sea World has a winner.

Love the ride, but I have one complaint. Am I the only one who hates how close the main drop gets to the lift hill? And how they didn’t attempt to theme it at all? It’s super ugly.