Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

I'd imagine once all the foliage grows in this will look incredible. Really wish this ride has a little bit more rockwork though, like some waterfalls or a cave after the lift. But hey, at this point I just wanna ride this dang thing!

Last edited:
I'd imagine once all the foliage grows in this will look incredible. Really wish this ride has a little bit more rockwork though, like some waterfalls or a cave after the second lift. But hey, at this point I just wanna ride this dang thing!

Agreed. I guess I just expected more of a thick jungle since they weren't continuing rock work after the first lift. Looks like they just did their standard fare landscaping job that they do throughout the park. Some more bamboo and taller plants would have really helped this section. To your point, it'll look nice in a few years, just a bit sparse at the moment.

Well if you did it in hours, 24 hours a day over 14 days comes to 336 hours.

If they only ran it during an average operating day (say 9 to 6), it would take almost 38 days.

Even at 6am to 10pm, you would be at 21 days

Fingers crossed it opens before the end of the month. At least as a compromise they are giving out free beer to AP members for the month hah.

Too bad it won't be open Saturday. I probably won't be back until NYE after that and won't be getting on a water ride then...even if it's open
.....lol
Fingers crossed it opens before the end of the month. At least as a compromise they are giving out free beer to AP members for the month hah.
That compromise don't fly with those of us who don't like beer...lol