Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

Realistically, what are the odds of this being open by the 14th? I'm at the point with SeaWorld where I could take it or leave it but this being open will sway me and I'd rather have my tickets now before I leave on the 7th.

Realistically, what are the odds of this being open by the 14th? I'm at the point with SeaWorld where I could take it or leave it but this being open will sway me and I'd rather have my tickets now before I leave on the 7th.

I would think that it could be a possibility. Haven't heard anything since last week though.

Walls were all still up on Saturday and workers with construction hats were operating the ride. At this point I don't believe regular operational staff has been running the ride yet. If that is the case I think it has at least another week or more before it could open.

Man, 2019 is going to be such a big year for Florida theme parks! We have SWGE, the new Harry Potter coaster, Mickey’s Runaway Railway, BGT’s new Skyrocket, Sesame Street, and Infinity Falls! ;)
Haha, at this point it's better if they just aim for next summer and soft open it the rest of the year

I'm kidding of course

Walls were all still up on Saturday and workers with construction hats were operating the ride. At this point I don't believe regular operational staff has been running the ride yet. If that is the case I think it has at least another week or more before it could open.

The regular ride operators are there on site with hard hats and long pants, right there along side D&E. They've been there for weeks now as watchful eyes whenever the water is on.

So, is it the lift that is causing them headaches still or something else? Has anyone said?

Lift is doing fine now. Biggest issue they've had in the last few weeks was a major pump went out and they had to replace it...thus why the rafts were sitting on the lifts for a bit. It has been testing over the last few days again however. Fingers crossed the walls come down soon.

The regular ride operators are there on site with hard hats and long pants, right there along side D&E. They've been there for weeks now as watchful eyes whenever the water is on.

Lift is doing fine now. Biggest issue they've had in the last few weeks was a major pump went out and they had to replace it...thus why the rafts were sitting on the lifts for a bit. It has been testing over the last few days again however. Fingers crossed the walls come down soon.

Glad too hear - hope they get the walls down and opened soon.

I’m really happy this ride is being constructed as it’s needed to help SWO boost and keep a steady attendance.