Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As expected, this ride was way behind. Even the CEO commenting that the delay was "disappointing.". This is another black eye for a park that has been pummeled in recent years.

Hopefully they can get this thing open by Labor Day.

750x422

Love this shot of the ride.

I mean realistically, how much longer though? I'm not sure how far along they are with the queue and everything else, but you would think that an announcement would be made soon if SeaWorld is trying to shoot for Labor Day Weekend.

I mean realistically, how much longer though? I'm not sure how far along they are with the queue and everything else, but you would think that an announcement would be made soon if SeaWorld is trying to shoot for Labor Day Weekend.

Even short notice would get extra locals in the door this holiday weekend. The summer season is officially over after Labor Day.

Considering this is a "water ride", I would think that most folks would be excited to ride while it's still hot outside.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
So I happened to stumble across this linked article while searching Twitter for information. It's an article from a Brazilian website. I translated it from Portuguese to English to read it.
The article reports that on Monday 20th there was a Visit Orlando roadshow event in Sao Paulo, where a SeaWorld executive reportedly said that it would open next week. Now to see if any official announcement confirming this comes later this week.

'Maior do mundo', Infinity Falls abre semana que vem no Sea World | Parques temáticos | PANROTAS

Last edited:
So I happened to stumble across this. It's an article from a Brazilian website. I translated it from Portuguese to English.
The article reports that on Monday 20th there was a Visit Orlando roadshow event in Sao Paulo, where a SeaWorld executive reportedly said that it would open next week. Now to see if any official announcement confirming this comes later this week.

Mais notícias | PANROTAS

Maybe soft openings?