JAWS! Closing Day Meetup | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

JAWS! Closing Day Meetup

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Time Would You Like To Meetup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've made my mind up. Unless something catastrophic happens between now and this weekend, I will be visiting the parks January 1st and 2nd. Probably won't stay until close on the 2nd, but if the meetup is morning to midday I'll be sure to stop by before paying my last respects.

RIP JAWS!

what about at least one group ride where we all recite the script with the skipper as seen here

[video=youtube_share;2s_fFgKgFO8]http://youtu.be/2s_fFgKgFO8[/video]

Honestly I would but I'm still too heartbroken. I was able to do BTTF's last day but this.. it really hurts me. :/

I'll be there today all day guys. With a girl with long black hair. If you see me I'll be in a yellow SC FILM shirt and black hoodie with a camera on my side. Say hi. Introduce yourself with your username!

I'll be flying back from Tennessee tonight, so unfortunately I won't be able to make it up there tomorrow. God I wish I could, but it simply isn't in the cards. :'(

Have a great time everyone who is going! I wish I could've made it but I actually think it would be a little too painful for me, I just personally want to remember the ride for other reasons than closing day. I'm sure you're all planning to anyway but it would be great if you take a ton of photos and videos of the ride, queue and the Amity area in general. Of course if anyone grabs any footage of the queue video that would be much appreciated too. Enjoy guys!

Everyone who has requested to be added to the list has been added. I have added a poll of times from 10 AM - 7 PM tomorrow. Vote for the time you would like the meetup to take place and we will choose the final time from there.