JAWS! Closing Day Meetup | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

JAWS! Closing Day Meetup

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Time Would You Like To Meetup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were giving out red, white and blue beads on Jaws Saturday . . .

Jaws-Beads.jpg

I now have to work in the evening so I'm going to try and get a few rides in before work and hopefully after if I clock out early enough.

Last edited:
I will be there all day in a "House Always Wins" shirt and an H&M jacket. Will check this thread on the meetup time.

It appears that 4 PM is the only time that multiple people have agreed on. :lol: With that, the meetup will be at 4 PM at the attraction entrance.

I'll be there at 4 pm. Hope to ride it once in daylight and then again after dark. I'm going to IoA first for some spins on Spidey and FJ. I'll be wearing a red Buccaneers sweatshirt. (Let the Bucs jokes begin! Hey, we may be looking for a new coach after today.)

Have fun today on your last ride on the best - and only - scenic cruise on the island.

It's too bad we didn't try to talk Universal into giving us one final behind the scenes tour. I would love to get over to the actual "island" and get detailed pics of the scenery over there.

Geez...I just looked at my UO Wait Times app and man the parks are slammed already. Granted, it's user updated, but it's saying Jaws is currently closed. I hope that's inaccurate.

I will try my best to be there at 4:00 PM. If not though, I will be there at some point in the afternoon/evening. I'll be wearing a light yellow hoodie.

Just an FYI though: it is pretty cold tomorrow in Orlando, so if you're planning on staying in the park(s) till the evening, bring something to keep you warm!

It's too bad we didn't try to talk Universal into giving us one final behind the scenes tour. I would love to get over to the actual "island" and get detailed pics of the scenery over there.

That would have been so cool! I hope someone asks and hopefully they'll let them do this, though it's definitely not gonna happen today. Maybe they can arrange to see the ride tomorrow or later, since it'll be closed to the public by then. How cool would it be to be able to go on the island, or get off on the boat house and explore it all! I hope it happens for someone and I can at least see the pics...

Hope that everyone who makes it out has a great time! The behind-the-scenes tour of the island would be awesome, hopefully there will be something of that kind. Hopefully it gets the send-off it so desperately deserves. Be sure to grab as many photos/videos of Amity, the ride, queue area/queue video - sorry to keep repeating that :lol:

Sadly I won't be able to make it today. However I did enjoy my final ride on Jaws at night during HHN. I hope you all have a great time!

I guess my final ride was at HHN too... Anyway, I hope you guys grab MANY photos & videos.