Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

JAWS! Closing Day Meetup

What Time Would You Like To Meetup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone should come cause everyone is doing it!!

376163_334949416523582_118572141494645_1309031_556577287_n.jpg

Where is everyone? Been looking for a group. I'm wearing a red Bucs pullover.

By the Jaws bathrooms.

Aww, I wish I had internet access on my phone so I could have seen this.

I came a bit late, around 4:10. I waited around trying to find a group of people. I saw a few groups of people but was too shy to ask if they were from Orlando United. :lol: So if you saw someone in a light yellow hoodie waiting around near the entrance (kind of near the food cart), that was me. :)

Finally just got in the queue around 4:30ish - when it was a 75 minute wait! So glad that I got to ride it, but it would have been even more fun with you all. Hopefully there will be more meet-up events in the future. :)

The group was VERY small. I hung out for an hour and updated Twitter saying where I was. 3 people approached me in total. I'd like to thank the people I saw, it seems like there might have been a few more of you floating around but it was nice to meet those of you who I met.