Jurassic World: Dominion | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: Dominion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A YouTuber pointed out that this is most likely a flashback scene from the original Visitor Center/Genetics Lab from JP1. The concrete panelling on the wall, and the decorative fossils in the wall along the left of the frame all match the style we see in JP1. There's also a old-school phone on the wall too.

Reactions: belloq87
So he's saying it WONT release in November like the last 2?

To me it says the trailer will be released only in theaters for a while, with an online drop occurring later. Motivation to go to the theaters like the pre-internet days.

My body is ready. Though I feel like people will get upset over the prologue from what I hear.....

a Giga kills a T-Rex which leads to a mosquito biting the Rex and then being covered in amber, thus the basis for the current variation of the Rex we see today

My body is ready. Though I feel like people will get upset over the prologue from what I hear.....

a Giga kills a T-Rex which leads to a mosquito biting the Rex and then being covered in amber, thus the basis for the current variation of the Rex we see today

I can't believe they'd repeat a gag from JURASSIC PARK III that people pretty universally hated, but I guess we'll see.

I can't believe they'd repeat a gag from JURASSIC PARK III that people pretty universally hated, but I guess we'll see.

The Rex that gets killed is one from back when the dinosaurs actually roamed and not Rexy though. I feel Rexy will kill off the Giga at the end of the movie.

Reactions: belloq87
Battle at Big Rock and The Prologue show that this may be cinematically the best looking Jurassic World film....that trailer alone had some really beautiful shots.

In all honesty, JW:FK was a fun stupid mess. I’ll probably enjoy the hell out of this even if it’s half as ridiculous.

Got my tickets today! Strangely the more I see of this, the less excited I get but it's Jurassic Park. I don't even need a trailer. I will be there opening night.

Reactions: Coasted
Second trailer made me think this could be the best of the 3 new films

When that Raptor went under water.....F yeah. This looks fun