Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Not unexpected in the slightest that they are making this a trilogy, but it does sort of ruin any sort of suspense the movie may try to build up about any main characters dying in Fallen Kingdom.

I thought we already knew that before the date was announced?
I don't think we necessarily had a confirmation, but it was pretty obvious that they were going to go for a trilogy here from the start. All major franchises seem to do at least a trilogy in modern days. Hell, JP was a trilogy and two of the movies were almost unwatchable.

I don't think we necessarily had a confirmation, but it was pretty obvious that they were going to go for a trilogy here from the start. All major franchises seem to do at least a trilogy in modern days. Hell, JP was a trilogy and two of the movies were almost unwatchable.
And now we're going to have a trilogy of three unwatchable Jurassic movies! #SorryNotSorry

If Lost World and JP3 were unwatchable, JW was a war crime.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. The Lost World: Jurassic Park IS an inferior sequel, sure, but it still has flashes of Spielberg brilliance.

I mean, you got Starlord, Ron Howard's daughter from Spider-Man III, two whiny kids, some badass Indian guy, and two major Jurassic Park monsters.
At least we'll get about 5 minutes of Dr. Ian Malcom in Fallen Kingdom. I feel like Universal/Trevorrow don't fully understand the JP fan-base, though. I could care less about Pratt's character (as much as I love him as an actor), the kids, etc. We need more Goldblum in these Jurassic movies.

At least we'll get about 5 minutes of Dr. Ian Malcom in Fallen Kingdom. I feel like Universal/Trevorrow don't fully understand the JP fan-base, though. I could care less about Pratt's character (as much as I love him as an actor), the kids, etc. We need more Goldblum in these Jurassic movies.
Goldblum is like Cilantro. A little is amazing. Too much is....too much.

Thor: Ragnorok Nailed the proper about of Goldblum.