Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Goldblum is like Cilantro. A little is amazing. Too much is....too much.

Thor: Ragnorok Nailed the proper about of Goldblum.
You can never have too much Goldblum.

anigif_enhanced-18107-1412115393-1.gif

Reactions: Joel
Hell- the only recurring characters in LW were Goldblum and a cameo by the 2 kids and Dr.
JP3- We had the amazing Sam Neil Back... and that was it. And is there a worse actress who had big roles than Tea Leoni? Nails, meet chalkboard.

All you need is Chris Pratt- but even then- we just need some flippin Dinos.

Regardless, nothing will create the magic of the original JP. The CG still holds up well enough, 25 years later. And possibly John Williams at his finest. Totally mesmerizing in theaters.

Jeff Goldblum was highlighted to cover up the fact Sam Neill and Laura Dern were seen on the set in Hawaii...meaning they also most likely have cameos.

Reactions: Joel
At least we'll get about 5 minutes of Dr. Ian Malcom in Fallen Kingdom. I feel like Universal/Trevorrow don't fully understand the JP fan-base, though. I could care less about Pratt's character (as much as I love him as an actor), the kids, etc. We need more Goldblum in these Jurassic movies.

I'm really glad that kids are not going to be the staple in JWII. It's too much for the franchise and helps wear the plot down.

Saw this comment elsewhere but totally agree with it:

Usually you've seen the whole movie if you've watched the trailers, but this time, you've seen the whole of what seems like 3 different movies if you've watched the trailers.

All 3 trailers we've seen of this have completely different tones and I'm so confused by it.

Reactions: captainmoch
Yeah, I'm going into this more open-minded. But it isn't like I'll be seeing the film as it comes out, most likely, so that's something to add too, in the middle of the woods for who knows how long?