Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Yeah, I'm going into this more open-minded. But it isn't like I'll be seeing the film as it comes out, most likely, so that's something to add too, in the middle of the woods for who knows how long?
I saw JW opening weekend. I’ll see the movie, but it’s certainly not something I’m going to rush out to see or plan around like with Infinity War.

Oh yeah I’m absolutely going to see this. There’s no questioning that. I’m a sucker for dinosaurs and will always see any Jurassic Park films no matter what.

I'll probably enjoy it.

Oh yeah I’m absolutely going to see this. There’s no questioning that. I’m a sucker for dinosaurs and will always see any Jurassic Park films no matter what.

:agree::agree::agree:

Dino's, guns, 'splosions.. 'MURICA!! ..oh wait

Seriously though, I've never disliked a JP/JW movie. Some aren't great but all are good imo for what they try to be.

Sorry for double post...New Footage shown

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom takes place 4 years after the events of the first film and the trailers are misleading. The first 5 minutes were shown today

The TV spots are making the movie look a whole lot better than the trailers did. I gotta say, having the Dinosaurs be so close to the mainland and modern town is a really great twist, and it seems like the movie will be more of a horror movie than a monster movie. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Booked IMAX 3D for Saturday, will be a test to avoid spoliers from Weds. Not sure if I dreamt it but swore I seen TV Spot last night where it had a T-Rex and Lion have a Roar-off.

Edit: It was real.

Last edited:
Booked IMAX 3D for Saturday, will be a test to avoid spoliers from Weds. Not sure if I dreamt it but swore I seen TV Spot last night where it had a T-Rex and Lion have a Roar-off

It's just your... imagination.