Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else feel a bit concerned about the concept of the finale being a fighting I. rex and T. rex instead of just a T. rex? In the current configuration, the T. is trying to eat us (the riders); the T. rex lunges at us and we plunge down a waterfall just in time to escape. I have trouble imagining how it can work as effectively if the dinos are busy trying to eat eachother instead of us. Doesn't this make riders just an audience for the action instead of a direct participant in it?

The I-rex is trying to eat us. The T-rex busts through the waterfall and starts attacking the I-rex right before she snaps down at us. We escape below them as they start to fight.

I don't think we'll be seeing much of the fight. As in the first film (Jurassic Park) the T-rex is our hero, showing up just in the nick of time.

And yes, I expect the earlier rex head will be Indominus-ized. Along with new "shadow" and mapped projections along the way to show the Indominus is hunting us inside the building.

Just my guess anyway.

I would assume the T-Rex will be slightly re-positioned and reprogrammed to ensure that it can look convincing enough..to the naked eye, at-least.
Although what we've seen so far looked pretty good, if they don't get that T-Rex to raise its head fully like in its former state, I can see big problems happening with this scene... I really hope they give a complete refurbishment to the existing animatronics and their structures...

That leaked photo from a while back wasnt taken in Hollywood apparently
With respect, almost everything looks identical to scene 12.. In fact, you can even see the anti-rollback teeth for the final lift... It also appears that one of the chemical holding tanks was removed for the installation and was MIA for a bit... I'm not an insider like you but, it lines up pretty closely to the show building...

That leaked photo from a while back wasnt taken in Hollywood apparently
With respect, almost everything looks identical to scene 12.. In fact, you can even see the anti-rollback teeth for the final lift... It also appears that one of the chemical holding tanks was removed for the installation and was MIA for a bit... I'm not an insider like you but, it lines up pretty closely to the show building...

Just to bring up the tarp that was to the side of which the photos were.

Well aware of the tarp, but those photos apparently weren't taken in hollywood.

I was fully convinced of it being from Hollywood until I had multiple people explain otherwise. Who knows (Closest thing I could get to a shrug emoji LOL)
Although I could see them maybe recreating the scene on a soundstage or something like that...

Is it Florida?

This definitely isn't USO...

If the screens are used as well as in Shanghai's Pirates of the Carribean I am SUPER excited. That set the benchmark for practical and screens working together to make something amazing.

Uh what? Ryan was at USH when he took those: View attachment 7853

Did you even read the rest of the thread? I'm talking about the supposed "leaked" photos from Hollywood.

EDIT: Which I myself posted. Someone previously stated in the thread how they took out the piping in order to do that whole mockup, so maybe be and the other people are wrong.

I had several people explain otherwise and prove to me that they weren't from the Hollywood park. As I said before, who knows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.