Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was mentioned in particular about a bar, but it was mentioned to be next to Jurassic Cafe..and the question was said of how they'd cram it?

What if it's actually going to be on the second floor? Noticing in the video from JPLand, they actually have done some stuff at the area of the windows for what was a part of that BBQ back in the day, having JW oriented wallpaper on the windows.

View attachment 9522
The Jurassic World wallpaper was already there before Jurassic Park: The Ride closed.

Going to use the most recent IU Photo update, but part of me does not see that.

IMG_3306.jpg

Unless if it's going to be crammed in, I just can't see it being on the ground. Especially as it somewhat seems, like an inversed hub around the Archway.

Edit: Using another, from JPlands video from a few weeks back, it further proves my point.

upload_2019-5-8_15-21-26.png

The only chance I see it if that's the case, is if you look at the first border to the right. But even with that, Jurassic Snacks was larger than even that.

Reactions: tankart150
Going to use the most recent IU Photo update, but part of me does not see that.

IMG_3306.jpg

Unless if it's going to be crammed in, I just can't see it being on the ground. Especially as it somewhat seems, like an inversed hub around the Archway.

Edit: Using another, from JPlands video from a few weeks back, it further proves my point.

View attachment 9525

The only chance I see it if that's the case, is if you look at the first border to the right. But even with that, Jurassic Snacks was larger than even that.

Plans always change. This is just what I have heard. That photo you posted pretty much lines up with my description though. That one planter/rockwork area seems where it would be. Since there is a cutout, it still seems plausible. If it turns out to be true, we should start seeing vertical construction for that structure fairly soon.

LO61YZ6.png

Plans always change. This is just what I have heard. That photo you posted pretty much lines up with my description though. That one planter/rockwork area seems where it would be. Since there is a cutout, it still seems plausible. If it turns out to be true, we should start seeing vertical construction for that structure fairly soon.

LO61YZ6.png

That's like the size of the Butterbeer drink cart at best. If that is the new snack stand, it's definitely downsized from the old Jurassic Falls snack stand.

All of this is shaping up to look rather ambitious.
I guess it's no wonder they started work back when Jurassic Park was still open.
All-in-all, its looking like the ride is basically finished and now we're probably just waiting on the rockwork, various buildings, facade, etc.
Its probably behind schedule so I guess thats why we still have no opening date announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.