Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original Jurassic Park ride opened on June 21 1996.. It would be really exciting to open Jurassic World on the same day!
I know they haven't given an opening date yet, but this could be to avoid crowds and only announce it a few days in advance?Jurassic-Park-Opening-USH-1.jpg

The original Jurassic Park ride opened on June 21 1996.. It would be really exciting to open Jurassic World on the same day!
I know they haven't given an opening date yet, but this could be to avoid crowds and only announce it a few days in advance?View attachment 9786

Ya it would be cool. I’m hoping for that too. I’ll be out there 21-28 and then again in August, so either way it’ll be fine but would definitely be really nice to be there opening week at least

This is an image of the new Jurassic World Shirt at the park! all these dinosaurs have been announced to be in the ride.. except the pterodactyl? Could this be a hint at a scene possibly indoors? Everything else on this shirt was in the ride description. Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 9.32.12 PM.png

Reactions: hhnlover
Well looks like my source was wrong walls didn't go down.
Unless they work through the night, maybe they'll be down Sunday morning then...
Anyway, this is shaping up to look incredible. I really like the signage.

Status
Not open for further replies.