Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks, so here’s the thing: if you’re going to post a video update it needs to have something we have yet to see. We get you prefer other vloggers versus others, but clearly some people more prefer what gets there first. So make a decision before you post. If you spot something NEW in a video that the other hasn’t seen before, timestamp and say exactly what it is that makes it different and novel. We’re sick of just lazy media posting or “check this out!” Since the walls came down at Jurassic World, and not counting IU's own coverage, we had 3 different vlogs posted, as well as other media shared about it.

All we're trying to do is to get the discussion to be more constructive. As for the deleted video, after discussion we apologize, especially to @Kenny Motolinia and you can repost. But going forward, please be more direct on why this specific update was posted. Thank you. We’re trying our best to figure out everything and appreciate your patience.

I have to ask. Is anyone complaining? Publicly I mean? Why is it a problem all of a sudden. It will all end soon anyways as this thread will lose interest soon. Just some constructive criticism.

I have to ask. Is anyone complaining? Publicly I mean? Why is it a problem all of a sudden. It will all end soon anyways as this thread will lose interest soon. Just some constructive criticism.
I think they’re trying to head this off before it becomes a real issue where this thread just becomes a vlogger website with no one discussing anything. I, personally, find the countless vlogs annoying. I don’t need the area overly covered and recorded over every corner by 10 or 20 people who believe a new video every day is news.

Sooooo the most recent jpland video has a part at 14:40 that sounds like one of the workers saying the ride will be open later this week. It’s really frustrating trying to listen because it dips out a bit right when she says it.

Something along the lines of “our tour boat attraction does not open until later th-bsiwkrbd..”

Sooooo the most recent jpland video has a part at 14:40 that sounds like one of the workers saying the ride will be open later this week. It’s really frustrating trying to listen because it dips out a bit right when she says it.

Something along the lines of “our tour boat attraction does not open until later th-bsiwkrbd..”
Later this Summer is what she is saying

I don't see it as an issue. My opinion. People are excited about this ride. Many people won't be able to experience any time soon so they enjoy coming to this site and seeing the videos. No one is forcing anyone to watch the videos.

We’ve heard your opinion numerous times, we made that post and that’s the end of it. Next time you bring this up or even a reply to this post it’s a warning. Move on.

Universal are really killing it with their food offerings recently.

100% agreed. Hope they continue to do so!

On a different note, what kind of attendence spike, if any, does everyone think the JW retheme will have?

Looking at the past 5 years:
2014: Minion Mayhem +11%
2015: Springfield +4%
2016: Harry Potter +14%
2017: Walking Dead +12% (likely more potter related)
2018: Dreamworks theatre +1%
2019: Jurassic World +???

I think we are starting to see USH growth capped by the lack of available park space/capacity so not sure we will see double digit growth again until they expand the LL.

iCNd4eH.jpg

Temporary stairs to the Jurassic Cafe 2nd floor have been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.