Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta thank the entertainment team at Universal Studios Japan for this one. They’ve been using this puppet for at least 5 years over there. It’s genius.

Yup, and here I was almost thinking to myself not to dream of seeing Hollywood getting the puppet, because of it being so frigging cool.

Between the Triceratops, baby velociraptor, and the ride, this is turning into a really nice and needed 9-10 month refurb. Think we are getting more than we bargained for.

Thinking forward.... once Nintendo is done and if Universal possibly decides to do anything interesting with Mummy and/or find space for something possibly opposite transformers from Nintendo, the bottom lot could look very complete.... possibly even for the first time in the history of the park, arguably.

Between the Triceratops, baby velociraptor, and the ride, this is turning into a really nice and needed 9-10 month refurb. Think we are getting more than we bargained for.

Thinking forward.... once Nintendo is done and if Universal possibly decides to do anything interesting with Mummy and/or find space for something possibly opposite transformers from Nintendo, the bottom lot could look very complete for the first time possibly in the history of the park.
Agreed. Don't forget Isla Nu-Bar (how is that pronounced again?). Although I've probably dropped a Gold pass worth of money there on drinks visiting everyday waiting for the ride to open.

Getting back to the commercials, I saw a TV ad for Jurassic World, but it just says, "Open this summer". So nothing more definitive.

I am loving all these new dino interactions. Very cute! I'm honestly not even really a big dino/Jurassic Park franchise fan, but all is looking great regardless. I can still enjoy the experience even if I don't love the IP. (I feel the same way about SNW, by the way.)

Agreed. Don't forget Isla Nu-Bar (how is that pronounced again?). Although I've probably dropped a Gold pass worth of money there on drinks visiting everyday waiting for the ride to open.
true! Forgot to mention the bar. Just shows how much more we are getting here. And I’m over the Isla debate..... for now haha

Status
Not open for further replies.