Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else a little bothered by how much people are crowding the poor tm’s when there’s plenty of space to hover away from them but still in the area?

TMs wouldn’t say anything one way or the other. It’d be a madhouse if they even hinted softs might happen. I would guess that, if it happens, there will be no announcement of any kind in order to avoid a huge crowd crunch.

TMs can't trick us with this no soft nonsense. That's the company line, then quietly the queue opens... a sign goes out front... and we're in business.

I’ve got the weekend off so I can try again tomorrow, but I don’t think it’s looking good today. Adam the Woo left so take that for what you will.

Oh, but this encounter I overheard was well worth the trip alone:

Some kid: “OMG! YOU’RE JPLAND21!!! OMG!!!!!”

Busted up laughing.

Meanwhile as I noticed, they now have a proper PNG of the ride logo on the Universal site~

JW_Logo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.