Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 149 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Pteranodon Flyers being any issue to King Kong…they don't go into the Kong expansion plot, and there could always be something built outdoors to hide the Kong ride from the view of the Flyers.

I did this not too long ago for reference...

PteranodonPath.png

One thing I was thinking is if Skull Island spurred off at the existing transition between JP and TL about where the access road is located. Since both would have similar landscaping they can then have the trees in between the areas.

I did this not too long ago for reference...

PteranodonPath.png

One thing I was thinking is if Skull Island spurred off at the existing transition between JP and TL about where the access road is located. Since both would have similar landscaping they can then have the trees in between the areas.

That's kinda what I've been hoping for, so as to not mix the two together...

I thought some may like to know that the Trike paddocks have remained untouched since that anonymous photo was sent in showing their removal. About the only thing thats been done is plywood covering the old holes in the ground where the AA's used to stand.

I thought some may like to know that the Trike paddocks have remained untouched since that anonymous photo was sent in showing their removal. About the only thing thats been done is plywood covering the old holes in the ground where the AA's used to stand.

I'm assuming this is because there is bigger fish to fry/ more important deadlines to meet over in the other park/ right next to jp. Seems to me that this small expansion has been put on the back burner to focus on making sure potter is done when it needs to be.

I'm assuming this is because there is bigger fish to fry/ more important deadlines to meet over in the other park/ right next to jp. Seems to me that this small expansion has been put on the back burner to focus on making sure potter is done when it needs to be.

As it should be. They'll have another year if not longer to work on this.

So I take it the project is on the back burner til Diagon is finished?

So I take it the project is on the back burner til Diagon is finished?

Mid 2015 is my guess for when the JP expansion could open, with Summer 2016 as Kong's reveal. Seuss will get some love 2017, while LC and TL are dealt with over 2018 and 2019? That's just my guess of what's going to happen

It will Most likely re-use the Trike AA's. The new JP Expansion will have At Least one of the Trikes in it. There will be more then just the flat and the coaster, there will be little experiences through out the land, like random AA's etc. Also JPRA will most likely get a major overhaul

Even though I was hoping for a major Amber Mine type ride, the thought of new AA's throughout the land and a major overhaul of JPRA pleases me very much. And was originally pretty much all I was asking for in the beginning. The coaster with AA's is just a bonus for me. And hearing how INSANE the new Kong ride is going to be I really cant wait until everything comes together.

Last edited:
Hello? Is anyone there? Hmmmm... Seems quiet, a little too quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.