Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 148 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm no insider, but yesterday I had been yearning for the same thing, and started making a crude marking-up of all of the future/possible expansion plots that aren't already inhabited by some attraction or venue of significance. So, the white areas are the ones that could be used for future expansions, with the exception of the watercolor lines (I used Paint) that could be future monorail/other transportation routes; the green outlines could be resorts; the first kidney bean-shaped outline can be another CityWalk, and the two oval-ish shapes can be new parks; the the blue outlines represent possible artificial bodies of water; the area where Cabana Bay Beach Resort is going is greyed-out because Google Earth didn't have a recent enough picture for it to be there at all. Maybe we can work from here?
11939202093_2bff2ce4aa.jpg

Of course, this is completely from my own imagination and I have no idea what it may actually be like, but at least this way one can begin to visualize all the different expansions and their relative sizes and such (or laugh at my shameful attempt at creating a visual aid for something)

Oh, and can someone tell me if the picture I included actually shows up? On my ipad it just shows the infamous blue question mark box...

Hum.

Well, that's kinda the response I was expecting to get to such a poorly-done drawing, but it was more to show myself how much land could be possibly included in some form of future expansion, and it seemed someone wanted some form of visual type thing, and I had created that just before such a request had been made, and so voila :lol:
Oh hey I just realized it shows up in this one quoting of my own post, despite not showing up prior to that :rofl:

Last edited:
Well, that's kinda the response I was expecting to get to such a poorly-done drawing, but it was more to show myself how much land could be possibly included in some form of future expansion, and it seemed someone wanted some form of visual type thing, and I had created that just before such a request had been made, and so voila :lol:
Oh hey I just realized it shows up in this one quoting of my own post, despite not showing up prior to that :rofl:

Yes, I had to edit the img code to get it to display. But I have a much crazier master plan in my head, one of these days I'll get it mapped out. :rofl:

So, I think he hinted as much here in the thread, but HTF is saying on Twitter this is still hitting 2015, not 2014 as some suggested.

Also, its clear I am a huge JP fan.. but I won't lie, the details of the Kong ride sound incredible. Everyone should give that latest podcast a listen.

I just wonder, would something this small get an announcement? Unless the overall improvements all around will just improve the feel of the area.. Well, and the potential rebranding of the gates to "Jurassic World".

This will be how this announcement plays out

1 - Talk about something small
2- Talk about something happening with food in the park
3 - Talk about Citywalk expansion phase 2
4 - Talk about new hotel breaking ground
5 - Talk about new JP attraction breaking ground
6 - talk about something amazing coming and breaking ground (we know this to be kong)

I think any new attraction at JP, supplemented with new food offerings and land enhancements, would be worthy of it's own announcement.

This will be how this announcement plays out

1 - Talk about something small
2- Talk about something happening with food in the park
3 - Talk about Citywalk expansion phase 2
4 - Talk about new hotel breaking ground
5 - Talk about new JP attraction breaking ground
6 - talk about something amazing coming and breaking ground (we know this to be kong)
They'll probably mention the success of Diagon

I just realized.... With Kong taking over a good chunk of Jurassic Park.

What happens with Ptereadon Flyers which happens to be all over JP especially the Kong location?

Status
Not open for further replies.