Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 160 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transformers in Orlando was a clone of the ride in Hollywood. Does that mean Orlando is also getting a version of the recently announced Fast and Furious ride next year?

Whoah! So they are going to be putting Kong on a fast-tracked construction timeline (as they did with Transformers)? This is going to be impressive. A mini-land and ride with elaborate themeing that is NOT a clone, built in a year.

Last edited:
YES!!! If this is the 2015 project I'll blow up. So that's what you guys meant by clear, construction may start soon, excuse me as I have a fanboy freakout. And that transformers logo?!?! Please uni no clones

Now I'm thinking Transformers speed as far as construction.

^ I guess that has already been said :doh:

Faster they do not have to cross guest area's .They built Transformers in the middle of the park.
This can be built without having to wait till park is closed to move big stuff in there.

Orlando Informer says 2016 still... and that by 2020, Universal is going to have 4 parks and 7 hotels :doggie: and apparently one of the projects is literally going to change the face of USO as we know it

Orlando Informer says 2016 still... and that by 2020, Universal is going to have 4 parks and 7 hotels :doggie: and apparently one of the projects is literally going to change the face of USO as we know it

Pushing it.

It really impresses me that instead of having a "5-year plan" like most companies do, Universal seems to have options all laid out and can adapt as things change. Being agile like that gives them a HUGE advantage over Disney as long as they can produce results, and the way Potter, Simpsons, Transformers, and DM turned out, it seems to be working.

I seriously just got so excited. I already have my tickets bought, but was specifically going to wait until 2016 just for Kong. Now I have the hope that I can take that vacation one year earlier.....I'm just overwhelmed with happiness right now. :hail:

Hopefully somewhere down the road new JP attractions and more family appeal come to JP in IOA.

Reactions: Skubersky
Status
Not open for further replies.