Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 159 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Universal execs say that they wanted to be opening an attraction a year for the foreseeable future? If so, what's 2015's attraction? Will they be retheming or redoing another one of their attractions for next year or just waiting until Kong?
My prediction for the 2015 attraction is fast and furious in disaster or a new ride in kidzone, according to the late hate, JP was probably going to be in 2015 but obviously that's not happening

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Universal execs say that they wanted to be opening an attraction a year for the foreseeable future? If so, what's 2015's attraction? Will they be retheming or redoing another one of their attractions for next year or just waiting until Kong?

There will be an attraction opening next year.

We've already said the majority of KidZone should be demolished in the fall.
Oh I'm sorry I didn't read that, WOW that's unbelievable. Gotta go back and get my last showing of Barney in ;lol; but jeez man just to imagine work wall city in kidzone is kinda blowing my mind. Cheers to the future

With as many changed as this expansion has gone through, I bet it will be completely reworked before it eventually gets built.
Probably, the weird thing is that this is just so soon, does uni have all the IP's ready for this new area? You wonder after years of JP talk this is getting pushed first. They must have a giant property on their hands

This is cracking me up. In 2010, it was JP is next! Then, wait!, no, it's Suess! Then back to JP. Then JP AND Kong. Now Kong and KZ. JP just keeps getting pushed back and reworked.

Seuss's next chance is probably after Illumination's Grinch movie comes out
Hopefully, Seuss is arguably the best island in the park when I comes to design and theming. Everytime anything Seuss pops up I get excited but then it just dies out. I know other parts of the park need WAY more love but Seuss needs some love too especially with all the false alarms we get

Like Skip said, an attraction is opening next year, and it should be clear what it is.

127620056_-transformer-window-logo-car-auto-stickerdecal-choose-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.