Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 166 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you people read that the main dino is going to be a genetic mutation... spliced with a cuttle fish so that it can change appearance and blend with its surroundings. Could this be true? That's a tight stretch...

The second book did contained chameleon dinos which were the "big threat" so I think they may have added more detail as to the makeup versus in the book it being a natural ability of that type of dino.

I promise you when this movie comes out does insanely well in the box office, this will be a big priority. Possibly for 4th gate if the environment is drastically different

You really need to forget about this 4th gate talk. :lol:

Did you people read that the main dino is going to be a genetic mutation... spliced with a cuttle fish so that it can change appearance and blend with its surroundings. Could this be true? That's a tight stretch...

No more of a stretch than assuming blood stayed blood after millions of years of fossilization. :lol:

The first series already showed that the frog DNA hybrids would get some of the frog traits. No reason they couldn't do it with another animal.

I can't help it skip I'm too excited!!! Wasn't Jurassic park 4 planned to have Dino/human hybrids like JP extinction at horror nights? Some of the concept they showed for it looked insanely badass

The second book did contained chameleon dinos which were the "big threat" so I think they may have added more detail as to the makeup versus in the book it being a natural ability of that type of dino.

Spoiler Alert! This link has new information on the dinos in the movie. Also, if you search for 'Jurassic World' on this site you'll get about 10 other articles with spoilers: http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3294712/just-dangerous-jurassic-world-dinosaurs/

It's really not much of a stretch, the scientists started experimenting with splicing dino DNA with things other than frogs to fill in the gaps. The Asian scientist from the first movie will be the only original character to come back for this sequel. Good to have at least 1 link to the first movie though. I think this movie will be great! Far better than the second and third movies...

Spoiler Alert! This link has new information on the dinos in the movie. Also, if you search for 'Jurassic World' on this site you'll get about 10 other articles with spoilers: http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3294712/just-dangerous-jurassic-world-dinosaurs/

It's really not much of a stretch, the scientists started experimenting with splicing dino DNA with things other than frogs to fill in the gaps. The Asian scientist from the first movie will be the only original character to come back for this sequel. Good to have at least 1 link to the first movie though. I think this movie will be great! Far better than the second and third movies...

That sounds terrible...'good' dinosaurs...give me a break

Kong 2016, JP expansion 2015... makes more sense than fast-tracking Kong. I'd rather they take their time to get the ride pitch-perfect. An amber mine coaster and a flat ride are relatively simple to add (could easily be done in a year). Kong and the KidZone revamp in the same year would be a force to be reckoned with.

Of course, I don't wanna get my hopes up :lol:

Well people were walking around Seuss one time and that led to nothing. I honestly think universal has plans for pretty much everything as we speak. Do I think JP will come before kong? No way, with JW coming out next year why add new rides to a movie that didn't have rides when you could wait a year for the response and add rides from that movie? I don't see the sense in it. Kinda like the talk about Popeye closing when Sony is making a new Popeye movie soon. They are probably just going to wait and see

So does this mean we won't be getting anything for the year 2015? God I sound spoiled :lol:

No, we have an excuse to want something every year- we (or at least most of us) spend more time on this forum talking about these things than we do experiencing them :lol: Therefore, if we get nothing in 2015, we should all be allowed to throw a fit. Hopefully, though, we will get something in 2015, and if we're lucky it'll be something either for Jurassic Park (preferably, in my opinion) or for King Kong. And if we're not lucky, it'll be something else, and it'll probably still be more substantial than whatever is added to Disney World in 2015 :p

Apparently the T-Rex photo-op is gone.. hopefully it finds a new home sooner rather than later.

Anyways, Colin Trevorrow has gone on record to confirm the plot of Jurassic World revolves around a new, operational park.

Yes. Jurassic World takes place in a fully functional park on Isla Nublar. It sees more than 20,000 visitors every day. You arrive by ferry from Costa Rica. It has elements of a biological preserve, a safari, a zoo, and a theme park. There is a luxury resort with hotels, restaurants, nightlife and a golf course. And there are dinosaurs. Real ones. You can get closer to them than you ever imagined possible. It’s the realization of John Hammond’s dream, and I think you’ll want to go there.

This has a ton of potential for expansion opportunities, so lets hope we get something really cool out of it.

Apparently the T-Rex photo-op is gone.. hopefully it finds a new home sooner rather than later.

Anyways, Colin Trevorrow has gone on record to confirm the plot of Jurassic World revolves around a new, operational park.

This has a ton of potential for expansion opportunities, so lets hope we get something really cool out of it.

Exapnsion opportunities that must still fit in the Trike, discovery center and maybe kid playzone area, if they decide to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.