Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 197 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOO Leave Tiffany alone. JP is a classic it'll be like saying they should have re-themed Jaws to Jaws: The revenge.

I am starting to think that Screamscape is edited by Rip Van Winkle. Look at the date of this post! TODAY!

General Park News - (4/28/15) I've been hearing rumors that construction of some kind may have begun in the former Triceratops Encounter area and some new construction walls have been places around the area, as seen in some pictures posted to Twitter. According to one rumor, some are wondering if they may open some kind of Raptor Encounter on this location in the future as a spin-off of the new Jurassic World film.

Last edited:
I am starting to think that Screamscape is edited by Rip Van Winkle. Look at the date of this post! TODAY!

General Park News - (4/28/15) I've been hearing rumors that construction of some kind may have begun in the former Triceratops Encounter area and some new construction walls have been places around the area, as seen in some pictures posted to Twitter. According to one rumor, some are wondering if they may open some kind of Raptor Encounter on this location in the future as a spin-off of the new Jurassic World film.

Lance has been somewhat...behind in the past few months. I'm assuming he's got something or other going on that's keeping him from really focusing on the site.

I thought people would appreciate this.. Set Visit articles for Jurassic World went live today. Turns out they have plans to incorporate attractions/rides from the film into the parks:

"[Frank] Marshall is keen to point out that the Universal Studios theme park has been involved with the development of Jurassic World – and yes, he used that magical word “synergy” – in order to begin creating attractions that could be featured there in the future. One of the most probable revolves around the Gyrosphere – the little bubble cart the two kids can be seen traversing Jurassic World inside of in the trailers."

From here.

There must be, I have a great feeling this entire movie was made with the park in mind. I mean it's seriously the most perfect IP you can really get for a theme park since it IS a theme park. Watch there be specific drinks, meals, cool resturants, more rides, shows. It's just begging for uni creative to go all out with it. Since it's predicted to get a spot on the highest grossing films ever list AND sequels are in the works. I will say without question there is a 100% chance of this coming to IOA

IGN posted an article and kind of stated that creative was somewhat involved with the development of Jurassic World to start designing possible attractions as stated in the section of the article below:

"Marshall is keen to point out that the Universal Studios theme park has been involved with the development of Jurassic World – and yes, he used that magical word “synergy” – in order to begin creating attractions that could be featured there in the future. One of the most probable revolves around the Gyrosphere – the little bubble cart the two kids can be seen traversing Jurassic World inside of in the trailers."

If they follow through with this, I think it would make a great homage to the Jeep Safari that never went through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.