Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 464 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows right now. We’re not even entirely sure it’s actually happening. Everything is still very much a rumor and in early planning stages.

Having said that, maybe?

We can’t even give a definitive answer on when the HP coaster will open.

Either way, 2020 will be a great time to visit the parks.

Reactions: truejonas
JPRA going down for its seasonal maintenance. Opens back up 25th January.

Thank goodness it’s the 7th to the 25th. I live in the northeast and for Xmas my girlfriend surprised me with a trip to Florida for the 3rd to the 10th. We were planning to visit Universal (her first time ever) around the the 7th or 8th to avoid the holiday crowds, but now we’re gonna have to go a few days earlier to get this in. I’d been concerned since I heard the wonderful news of our trip that the typical seasonal closure dates would completely consume our trip and she wouldn’t ever be able to visit JPRA (my favorite movie) before it possibly gets the Hollywood conversion treatment in the next year or so. Weather permitting, she’ll be able to enjoy the “tranquil journey” at least once in her life. And I’ll be sure to keep my eyes peeled if there’s any noticeable construction/clearing in the old trike plot.

Also, hey, everybody! Been following this thread for ages and decided to finally comment for what might be my first time. Can’t recall haha. You guys rock with all the inside info. I only visit universal once every few years and these threads make me feel like I’m never that far away. Cheers!

Thank goodness it’s the 7th to the 25th. I live in the northeast and for Xmas my girlfriend surprised me with a trip to Florida for the 3rd to the 10th. We were planning to visit Universal (her first time ever) around the the 7th or 8th to avoid the holiday crowds, but now we’re gonna have to go a few days earlier to get this in. I’d been concerned since I heard the wonderful news of our trip that the typical seasonal closure dates would completely consume our trip and she wouldn’t ever be able to visit JPRA (my favorite movie) before it possibly gets the Hollywood conversion treatment in the next year or so. Weather permitting, she’ll be able to enjoy the “tranquil journey” at least once in her life. And I’ll be sure to keep my eyes peeled if there’s any noticeable construction/clearing in the old trike plot.

Also, hey, everybody! Been following this thread for ages and decided to finally comment for what might be my first time. Can’t recall haha. You guys rock with all the inside info. I only visit universal once every few years and these threads make me feel like I’m never that far away. Cheers!
Welcome to posting on IU. .....A Happy, Prosperous, Healthy New Year to you & yours. :toast:

Nice first post!

Welcome to posting!

Indeed! I love Gringotts and Mummy, but I don't partake in Hulk or HRRR.

I'd much rather have another "safari" type ride.. or at least a less-intense coaster with a few show scenes.

Not enough space for another safari ride unless it's more like this...

Reactions: Coasted
Status
Not open for further replies.