Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 637 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were on here at some point too in this thread. No idea where but 2021 has been a speculated date for "Jurassic World" opening with new River Adventure as well. Really hope we get a full re-theme and that restaurant that was in Hollywood as well. Go all out with it!

I forget the terminology, but it equated down to ALL work being completed by early 2021. Whether that means just the coaster, or the land in it's entirety remains to be seen. Lack of significant footer work, combined with the themeing leads me to believe the 2021 date for the coaster.

Reactions: Andysol
They were on here at some point too in this thread. No idea where but 2021 has been a speculated date for "Jurassic World" opening with new River Adventure as well. Really hope we get a full re-theme and that restaurant that was in Hollywood as well. Go all out with it!
does anybody know if theyre going to rebuild the discovery center as the new jurassic world one?
Jurassic1_Main.jpg

IOA's Jurassic Park/World is on Isla Aventura, not Isla Nublar. The DC can have any look, as it is its own thing.
i get it. still odd but i get it. it would be pretty cool if they made the discovery center all weathered and abandoned. they could create a story such as "the dinosaurs took over this land"

i get it. still odd but i get it. it would be pretty cool if they made the discovery center all weathered and abandoned. they could create a story such as "the dinosaurs took over this land"
A happy medium between Park and World would be nice. The architecture of the old building is phenomenal, but it could use a freshening up inside.

Reactions: belloq87 and RFRees
A happy medium between Park and World would be nice. The architecture of the old building is phenomenal, but it could use a freshening up inside.
oh dont get me wrong, the building looks great. i just need to clarify this though, is the intent of universal kicking out all jurassic park stuff and replacing it with jurassic world? as an entire retheme?

Just don't take my TRex!

I'm not a super fan of Fallon, but it would be very fitting to have the DC learning area videos hosted by him.

I haven't been there in a bit or looked at everything, but I'd enjoy a game show/trivia type section.

Reactions: truejonas
oh dont get me wrong, the building looks great. i just need to clarify this though, is the intent of universal kicking out all jurassic park stuff and replacing it with jurassic world? as an entire retheme?
I don't think its been confirmed either way, but it makes sense with the Jurassic World revamp in Hollywood, and another JW movie coming out Summer 2021, when this is all rumored to open up. So id expect it!

With the decent reviews of JW at USH, I'm sure Orlando definitely wants it to come open here and at least try to prevent a pre-2010 situation from happening. 2021-2022 will bring in new huge additions to WDW, and with a possible 2023 opening of EU, most people will probably visit WDW in the years before EU and avoid Universal until after EU opens.

Of course it was smart on Universal's part to not announce when EU will open. Very smart.

Reactions: Dhdhddh
Status
Not open for further replies.