Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the expansion work starting in August (?) - will JPRA be open in late sept-early oct? Also, totally off topic, but is there any planned refurb for Popeye around that time as it was closed last time I went to IOA.

I'm going around that time and I'm curious about JPRA being down as well. I hope it's not.

Rode it a day or so after it opened from refurb
all skins and dino's done well .
I almost forgot what the dino that knocks you off course looks like.
The doors were working correctly.
The only thing not in place is there is no cast member badge on torn apart shirt (normally Mickey or Donald)
they were running them close and had a loading problem (with a guest) so all boats backed up
while waiting to unload.
There was also a basketball in the intake by unload.

The only thing not in place is there is no cast member badge on torn apart shirt (normally Mickey or Donald)

Can we please put to rest this thing that the name badge is a dig at Disney? The name badge is that of their current attractions supervisor. It just so happens that right now it's Donald, but that's because their supervisors name is.... Donald.

Sorry Kevin, not meant to be a rant at you, just reminded me of it.

Rode this on Sunday. The dinosaurs looked fantastic in their new skins, but the second raptor on the lift hill was behind a curtain.

Rode this on Sunday. The dinosaurs looked fantastic in their new skins, but the second raptor on the lift hill was behind a curtain.

Rode it today...second raptor is still behind a curtain, the raptor cage isn't working, the little Dinos right after the Ultrasaur weren't working, and one of the t Rex's arms looked like it was about to fall off(and didn't move like the other arm.)

they were running them close and had a loading problem (with a guest) so all boats backed up
while waiting to unload.
Ever since I can remember, I always loved seeing the donald name tag since it's my name.:lol:

while waiting to unload.
You must have rode in the same boat or around the same time as I did. I remember the boats backed up and the basketball.

There was so little fog last time I rode it too, you could clearly see the full T-Rex AA. It looks fantastic, feet and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.