Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please put to rest this thing that the name badge is a dig at Disney? The name badge is that of their current attractions supervisor. It just so happens that right now it's Donald, but that's because their supervisors name is.... Donald.

Sorry Kevin, not meant to be a rant at you, just reminded me of it.

Thank you:happy: There are some jabs at Disney around the resort but this isn't one of them.

From @BashaarZainal:

@OrlandoInformer I was talking to security there at JP and he was telling me those flyers are IN FACT getting upgraded to 4 seaters like USH

:shrug: If true, good news! Hopefully they'd follow by lifting the restriction on it! :thumbs:

USH doesn't have flyers. USS does but it's a different design. This ride wouldn't really accommodate it well without quite a bit of work.

More importantly talking to security? Really? They know less then the dippin dots guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also for the record he's having a great day for accuracy. He also just tweeted about the new twirl and whirl ride. You know cause its good to take the joke out and get the name wrong.

True but he never should have. He's doing this as a business. He should know that a security guard is a bad source and that combined with USH ot having a flyer ride means this isn't worth the retweet.

Probably the just trying to spark people's curiosity to get more hits for his site

I would tend to side with that. But with the bad building number tweet, getting the name of the new Simpsons ride wrong, and this newz thing I'm not really sure what is going on there.

When you try and build a web business by offering your experise your greatest asset is your credibility. This isn't helping that.

From @BashaarZainal:

@OrlandoInformer I was talking to security there at JP and he was telling me those flyers are IN FACT getting upgraded to 4 seaters like USH

:shrug: If true, good news! Hopefully they'd follow by lifting the restriction on it! :thumbs:

Hopefully they'll expand the track a little too since it's literally just going around in a circle lol

Well, if they do upgrade Pteranodon Flyers to become more of a family ride, upgrade JPRA, expand Camp Jurassic, theme the carnival games well, along with the two other rumored additions, JP would feel a LOT more complete and would definitely be on par with WWOHP and Marvel Island for most complete area in IOA

I still can't believe people are going on about the "Newz" stuff. Anyone that follows the site knows that's a joke.:catfight:
"Newz" is fake joke news peeps! We might to repeat this again lol

I'm fairly certain we all know the newz thing is a joke. When you realize that people planning trips come across his site then follow his twitter, it hurts his credibility And add that with the bad intel on things he should know aren't tru and it hurts his credibility more. That's all I was saying.

Hopefully they'll expand the track a little too since it's literally just going around in a circle lol

Well, if they do upgrade Pteranodon Flyers to become more of a family ride, upgrade JPRA, expand Camp Jurassic, theme the carnival games well, along with the two other rumored additions, JP would feel a LOT more complete and would definitely be on par with WWOHP and Marvel Island for most complete area in IOA

You do know the last page was dedicated to why that post has several things wrong with it, yes?

I'm fairly certain we all know the newz thing is a joke. When you realize that people planning trips come across his site then follow his twitter, it hurts his credibility And add that with the bad intel on things he should know aren't tru and it hurts his credibility more. That's all I was saying.

You do know the last page was dedicated to why that post has several things wrong with it, yes?

Ok.... I don't know how plussing a mediocre kids attraction is controversial? Really adding 4 person vehicles isn't a bad thing - the park needs another family-friendly ride so taking off the restrictions for this ride and increasing its capacity would do just the trick

Sometimes, the people on here are so easily annoyed about little things... all I did was offer an opinion on this new JP rumor - and I could care less about typos or slight mixups in a column titled "Newz" lol

Ok.... I don't know how plussing a mediocre kids attraction is controversial? Really adding 4 person vehicles isn't a bad thing - the park needs another family-friendly ride so taking off the restrictions for this ride and increasing its capacity would do just the trick

Not sure who said it was controversial. Just that it was wrong. Jurassic Park is already slotted for at least one family attraction. We've known this since day 1.

How many attractions are realistic with the land that's going to be used?

Not exactly sure what you're asking. rumor is 2 attractions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.